• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Breakdown

jb2288

Feels like it’s quieter in here this week after Bryce did his thing. Anyway, maybe already posted but just watched this breakdown and thought it would be appreciated. He did some really good things but one of my favorite things to see is at 3:20. When the line holds up and the play develops he can just deal and pick you apart. unconscious for him 

• Pie 6

4 hours ago, lightsout said:

They've done good at masking Young. They let him sort of loose against the Lions. I think he's gonna shock the world a bit.

Having said that, also expect typical rookie growing pains. It ain't gonna be an easy season. But it is gonna be really good.

For sure there will be growing pains. But one thing I’m hopeful for is that the learning curve is not as steep compared to other rookies. There were a couple plays where Bryce threw the ball away or into the turf because it was going nowhere. They will never make a highlight reel but those are good plays.  For a rookie he he is poised and patient 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, csx said:

My pet peeve. He takes entirely too long to show the play them replays it like 15 times. Get on with it.

I know I seriously can't stand that. I also sometimes wonder how much of a guru he really is. The average person isn't going to question him because he was in the league.