• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB School Matt Corral

Ricky Spanish

And the conversation is relevant because there are those who are impressed with the pats taking a rider on him after we traded up with them to get him.

I just don't see any real win in this for them mainly because of what I see here. They got an extra pick that they used on a jag LB. Theyve got a mediocre QB starting for them that they drafted in the first round that belichick doesn't even like and a guy in the practice squad who played better than the #1 guy last year and then they go and pick up our cast off to use as a backup?

Sounds like they're flailing.

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, NAS said:

Man these video’s don’t make me feel good about our receivers either 

Not a huge deal. None of the receivers in that breakdown are still with the team.

Edit: With the exception of Tremble and Zavala, none of the players in that entire video are still with the team. Feels like Im not even watching the panthers.

Edited by Tbe
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

And the conversation is relevant because there are those who are impressed with the pats taking a rider on him after we traded up with them to get him.

I just don't see any real win in this for them mainly because of what I see here. They got an extra pick that they used on a jag LB. Theyve got a mediocre QB starting for them that they drafted in the first round that belichick doesn't even like and a guy in the practice squad who played better than the #1 guy last year and then they go and pick up our cast off to use as a backup?

Sounds like they're flailing.

Bellichick has lost his magic

• Beer 2

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I said it when we traded for Darnold. You can't fix panic.

Yeah there is no patience. Glad we moved on from Darnold, but I never understood trading for him, knowing he was a project, and then being shocked when he wasn’t the fix in year 1.

My brother in law is like that. Buys project cars to fix…doesn’t fix them…then sells them for a loss after a couple years. 

Don’t get a project if you won’t follow through. 

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I said it when we traded for Darnold. You can't fix panic.

No you didn’t. You were so excited when we got darnold. I remember you threw that huge party at local pizza spot and invited the huddle to come and celebrate.

by the way, how did that turn out? 

Edited by TheCasillas

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

No you didn’t. You were so excited when we got darnold. I remember you threw that huge party at local pizza spot and invited the huddle to come and celebrate.

There was a pizza party!??? What the hell!! Why wasn’t I invited??  

• Pie 1

47 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

He wasn't as excited as when we traded for THE Baker Mayfield. 

• Flames 2

40 minutes ago, top dawg said:

He wasn't as excited as when we traded for THE Baker Mayfield. 

The Darnold trade was always trash. We traded valuable assets for a proven trash QB. The Mayfield trade actually made some sense. We traded a 5th rounder for a guy who had actually had a decent season in the NFL and showed some promise as an NFL QB. No, it didn't work out but trading a 5th for Baker Mayfield was the best bad QB deal we made under Rhule and was a far better gamble than paying Teddy Bridgewater big money or trading legit assets for Sam Darnold.

• Pie 1