• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Chiefs vs. Lions

LinvilleGorge

44 minutes ago, CRA said:

Kelce makes a big difference.

No doubting his ability.

But his off-season... sheesh, I was embarrassed for him. His ego really took center stage and he's really pretty much a jerk. I really liked the guy when he let his game do the talking. I hope Buffalo finds a way to get past them in the playoffs.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, chbright said:

Lol at nfl.com defending Taylor's " deep a stance as you can have legally who was lining up in his stance about as deep as you’re allowed to in this league" take. The RG machine marches on......... hutch wrecked the OL masquerading as a WR stance false starting machine all night causing havoc. NFL needs to be consistent and not let that poo go all game long. 

It was absolutely hilarious you knew run/pass just on how that cheater lined up.

The NFL cannot allow  this to continue to happen.   I believe I heard last night the Tackle must be lined up equal to the back half of the center.  Taylor was a full body behind the center and was continually jumping the snap.  I don't see how they couldn't call that every play.

This game would have never been that close had the refs called the false starts and illegal formation.   This is the typical NFL favoritism of the Chiefs.  If we had a player lining up like this and jumping the snap we would have had 15 penalties. 

5 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

The NFL cannot allow  this to continue to happen.   I believe I heard last night the Tackle must be lined up equal to the back half of the center.  Taylor was a full body behind the center and was continually jumping the snap.  I don't see how they couldn't call that every play.

I think when the broadcast crew showed that shot of him while talking to Terry McAulay, they were expecting to be able to explain why what he was doing was legal.

But then when they saw the actual picture, all three of them went quite noticeably silent, likely because it was obvious he was well past what they had just described. Lady Cowboy Fan saw it too.

I couldn't help but chuckle 😄

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think when the broadcast crew showed that shot of him while talking to Terry McAulay, they were expecting to be able to explain why what he was doing was legal.

But then when they saw the actual picture, all three of them went quite noticeably silent, likely because it was obvious he was well past what they had just described.

I couldn't help but chuckle 😄

Hutchinson destroys Taylor if he is line-up properly.  Those refs allowed it the entire game.  Not only that be he was always a half a step ahead of the snap.  I can't see where that isn't a false start.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also...

Tirico and Collinsworth were throwing the rare bone to the Lions once in a while, but it was very obvious who's camp they were in. But the NFL network broadcasting teams have long since strayed from being objective and non-partisan and it really does detract from the game. 

NBC slurping Mahomes and the Chiefs all game. Making excuses for them when the lose. Whining about injuries like every other team doesn’t have to deal with it. 

The NFL allowing the awful Chiefs OL to basically cheat the entire game and allowing them an advantage. 

A one game perfect example of why fans hate them and hate the NFL. 

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah offense was just good enough to beat the Chiefs with bad WRs and no Kelce.

High Octane alright!

If Kelce plays this game is a blowout. But keep hyping the Lions. The same Lions we beat with Sam Darnold at QB with the playoffs on the line.

Lions offense put up 6500 yards last season behind only the Chiefs and Eagles and 5th in scoring. That is a high power offense and they retained their OC who was being sought out for a HC job by multiple teams including the Panthers. 

Best 2022 AFC offense vs 3rd ranked NFC offense. Pretty much the definition of 2 high Octane offenses. 

30 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

No doubting his ability.

But his off-season... sheesh, I was embarrassed for him. His ego really took center stage and he's really pretty much a jerk. I really liked the guy when he let his game do the talking. I hope Buffalo finds a way to get past them in the playoffs.

yeah, I mean he is clearly focused on brand building and setting up things off the field now.  I think his brother comes off much more likeable.