• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons vs Defense. It's Going to Feel Like Christmas

chknwing

22 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

If Robinson gets what Mariaotta got. You are still only breaking even. And you still don't have a QB. Lateral move at best using the (7th) pick in the draft.

Huh? Mariota had 438 yards rushing. The rest of the team had 2280 yards rushing. You don’t think Robinson can replace Mariota’s incredible 438 yards? That’s 17 yards rushing from Robinson and an extra 9 yard pass from Ridder per game. Are you still drunk from last night? I’m hoping our run D steps up but Mariota being replaced by Ridder and Robinson doesn’t make me feel relieved.

• Beer 2

16 hours ago, chknwing said:

Everos defense has been vanilla all preseason and suspect at times.  They feast Sunday.  Look for 4+ sacks on Ridder, a strip fumble and 2 INTS.  If you have carolina defense in your fantasy league, startem.  Bryce will have a short field to work with all game with Hurst his go to.  This will be one of the best panther games to watch all season.

I can fap to this. 

53 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Huh? Mariota had 438 yards rushing. The rest of the team had 2280 yards rushing. You don’t think Robinson can replace Mariota’s incredible 438 yards? That’s 17 yards rushing from Robinson and an extra 9 yard pass from Ridder per game. Are you still drunk from last night? I’m hoping our run D steps up but Mariota being replaced by Ridder and Robinson doesn’t make me feel relieved.

All I know, is that at this point in time, nobody is scared of a Desmond Ridder lead offense. Even if they do supposedly have some superstar rookie RB. It’s not 1985 anymore. Takes more than a bell cow back to win you football games. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1