• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons GameDay Thread!

Zod

1 hour ago, Brent Gregory said:

My fear is Young is what he is. He's not 6'4 240 with great running ability. His ceiling is much lower than the other guys so his decision making has to be off the charts. Sure he can improve but I'm afraid only to a level that's not franchise changing. I remember Cams first game thinking wow the future is bright. Not so much with young.

In fairness Cam had Steve Smith and Greg Olsen on top of a steady option in Shockey. We really are not putting the kid in a great situation to succeed with these receivers that can barely get any separation. Which btw has been an issue now through multiple QB's. At some point you have to stop blaming everything on the quarterback and look at your talent evaluators.

Edited by frankw

2 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Not much else to say.

One of the worst performances not just in our franchise history, but one of the worst games I've seen from any NFL team ever. Defense looked alright at times, but even they had the benefit of playing maybe the worst QB in the league.

Jaycee Horn is already hurt again, and our only other really promising player is the one who our current GM is playing hardball with.

There are some okay players on this team but there is no one I'd categorize as elite. No one in the tier of Cam, Luke, Olsen, Davis type of players that we have had in the past. Even the players we have that are good the Ws/Ls don't seem to matter too much to them. None of these guys appear bothered to try.

Bryce was awful but in his defense I don't think we have a receiver capable of getting open down the field right now.

We are a team of softies. Underachievers! Show me someone that wants to stand out! It does not appear to be on this team and it's been their issue since 2015.

1 hour ago, sheeple said:

Your NFC South Division leading Atlanta Falcons have humbled you and ended your season!

Why is your season over already? It's really simple: There is no way in hell your team is beating the Aints next Monday night as much as I want you to which means you have a 9.5% chance of making the playoffs which is down to 4.5% being 0-2 in the division, add in a rookie QB and the odds reduce even more!

It was amazing to watch the Falcons sucker the Panthers and their fans in Arthur Smith style with death by 1000 cuts. Simply owned in the 4th quarter bwahahahaha. I am so enjoying reading some of these predictions and hot takes on this board.

Atlanta Falcons 1-0

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1-0

New Orleans Saints 1-0

Carolina Panthers 0-1*

*Eliminated from playoff contention

See you in December for the sweep! ENJOY YOUR HUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

You are most definitely a troll loser congratulations. Get a life boy. Your team truly is not that great this season and I believe you will soon come down to reality yet you will be nowhere to be found as with other trolls.

Nerd Alert GIF

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

You are most definitely a troll loser congratulations. Get a life boy. Your team truly is not that great this season and I believe you will soon come down to reality yet you will be nowhere to be found as with other trolls.

Nerd Alert GIF

I agree he is a disgusting troll and should be prema ban imo. I wasn't surprised at the lose today cause the Falcons are a better than on paper with Bijan has explosive ability like McCaffrey. However that troll is wrong on the Saints as we will beat them at home. We just need to run Sanders right up there gut to open up are slow receivers for Bryce to pass to them. Not having DJ is a big factor cause no one else has breakaway speed. 

Still i have the Panthers at home next week 27-15.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

In fairness Cam had Steve Smith and Greg Olsen on top of a steady option in Shockey. We really are not putting the kid in a great situation to succeed with these receivers that can barely get any separation. Which btw has been an issue now through multiple QB's. At some point you have to stop blaming everything on the quarterback and look at your talent evaluators.

I would never had traded DJ just to move up in the draft cause no one can replace his speed and hands. Not even prime Cam can rely on these clowns to get open.

3 hours ago, sheeple said:

Your NFC South Division leading Atlanta Falcons have humbled you and ended your season!

Why is your season over already? It's really simple: There is no way in hell your team is beating the Aints next Monday night as much as I want you to which means you have a 9.5% chance of making the playoffs which is down to 4.5% being 0-2 in the division, add in a rookie QB and the odds reduce even more!

It was amazing to watch the Falcons sucker the Panthers and their fans in Arthur Smith style with death by 1000 cuts. Simply owned in the 4th quarter bwahahahaha. I am so enjoying reading some of these predictions and hot takes on this board.

Atlanta Falcons 1-0

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1-0

New Orleans Saints 1-0

Carolina Panthers 0-1*

*Eliminated from playoff contention

See you in December for the sweep! ENJOY YOUR HUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

Who is this guy? Is he joking or is he a non-Panthers fan invading the board??

he sounds like a typical smug Falcons fan. Very classless.

Edited by Green-Ghost

4 hours ago, Brent Gregory said:

The only thing worse than a tiny qb is a tiny qb who doesn't remotely have the "processing skills" that had been hyped up to have. 

I know you can't be referring to Bryce cause his processing skills as in making smart decision is thru the charts. Its not hype at all but reality unless you never seen what he has done in Bama making something out of nothing in big time situations. He just need our receivers to get open.

Seems like you rather have kept Sam D with his cannon arm but his so called processing kills as you put it is still one of the worst in the league even after 5 seasons unless passing to ghost is your cup of tea Lol. 

• Pie 1