• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games you're following

panfanman

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

What move is there for them to make? It's not like teams have starting caliber QBs stacked like cord wood. What are they gonna do, trade for Trey Lance? What would that accomplish? Do they think a Gardner Minshew would give them a better chance to compete?

I think they're stuck hoping Wilson can yank his head out of his ass. He wasn't completely terrible tonight.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What move is there for them to make? It's not like teams have starting caliber QBs stacked like cord wood. What are they gonna do, trade for Trey Lance? What would that accomplish? Do they think a Gardner Minshew would give them a better chance to compete?

I think they're stuck hoping Wilson can yank his head out of his ass. He wasn't completely terrible tonight.

Yeah plus who wants to play behind that line? Call Brady or ryan lol. 

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said: