• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calm the hell down..

musicman

The last time a starting QB won his first game as a starter was 2002?

You may want to check that. I'll get you started on the correction. Brock Purdy 2022. He won his first 7 starts. Lost the NFC Championship game he was injured in. Won his opening season game in 2023. 

He was also a 7th round QB. Next, you'll tell me that no other 6th round or later QB has won out the gate in the NFL like a true champion.

Should I let you go find the next rookie QB who won their first career start as a rookie, or will you? Let's not excuse the performance or the capital invested with false claims.

Here is another one. Sam Howell. I believe he is 2-0 now.

This is easy. Here is another one Bailey Zappe is also 2-0.

Wow this is fun. Here is Malik Willis for another win as a starting QB to begin their career.

2022 should be your correction.

We'll soon find out what drafted QBs win their first starts in 2023. It won't be Bryce Young.

10 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

The last time a starting QB won his first game as a starter was 2002?

You may want to check that. I'll get you started on the correction. Brock Purdy 2022. He won his first 7 starts. Lost the NFC Championship game he was injured in. Won his opening season game in 2023. 

He was also a 7th round QB. Next, you'll tell me that no other 6th round or later QB has won out the gate in the NFL like a true champion.

Should I let you go find the next rookie QB who won their first career start as a rookie, or will you? Let's not excuse the performance or the capital invested with false claims.

Here is another one. Sam Howell. I believe he is 2-0 now.

This is easy. Here is another one Bailey Zappe is also 2-0.

Wow this is fun. Here is Malik Willis for another win as a starting QB to begin their career.

2022 should be your correction.

We'll soon find out what drafted QBs win their first starts in 2023. It won't be Bryce Young.

He meant #1 overall pick.

• Pie 3

Just now, therealmjl said:

He meant #1 overall pick.

Oh okay. We're not talking about winners.

2021 would be the correction for 1st round picks.

If the box is limited to #1 overall picks, then I agree. Those #1 pick QBs are overrated and over paid. Waste of capital with little to no reward compared to the full selection of QBs who can win.

Everyone comparing to Cams first game. Cam had Steve smith, who had 178 yards. Bryce had literally 0 help from his wide receivers today. Yeah the ints weren’t good but those will get cleaned up. Jessie Bates also just played in another league today. Bryce will go back watch the film and clean those mistakes up. The more glaring issue is the wide receiver room. I wish there was something we could do to acquire Higgins but I do not see that as much of an option. 

The offensive game plan and play calling (total momentum swing In the first half) did this team zero favors 

How many times did they run on first down ? …that,  in no way helps young   

going after Chark who has a history of injuries did this team no favors either 

Then, the king of injuries, Horn, yet another non contact injury 

as for the fans, yet another buzz kill to start the year 

say what you will about them, but they get the misery out of the way early..and often. 

note to Reich, don’t lose at home. Don’t poo where you eat.  Find a way to not look like a jv team on national tv

• Pie 1