• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just an update

The Question

I was totally wrong about this dude.

He lacks explosiveness not really fast either. Im afraid he benefited from playing with a great Oline and having other high quality skill players who took attention away from him.

Fitt looks like he missed on all our skill position signing to be honest. Thielen is at the end of prime and can no longer be the primary option. Chark stays injured.

Not looking good for this offense.

• Poo 1

Just now, The Question said:

He looked fat and slow. I was screaming to sit him in the first half and just run Hubbard.

His fumbles concern me. He's had fumbilitis his WHOLE career dating back to college. Also had costly fumbles for the Eagles to.

https://www.nbcsportsphiladelphia.com/nfl/no-excuses-from-eagles-miles-sanders-after-fumbles-i-have-to-play-better/339986/

16 minutes ago, RJK said:

Imagine averaging 4 yards a carry and your QB throws two picks and YOU get the blame 🙃 there needs to be a kid table version of this site lol

You do realize he had a very costly fumble on a drive we were nearing the red zone right?

One is a rookie making his first start on the road, the other is our most expensive FA acquisition and a “proven vet”. 

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 2