• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

3 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

Yea I need to see SOMETHING from Bryce tomorrow. I dont even care if we win or lose so much, I need to see a better performance out of him. 1 TD 2 INT to the same player 146 passing yard with a 53 percent completions is horse poo for a #1 overall pick. 

I agree. Richardson looks good. Just like Cam early in his rookie season, he was unstoppable. I haven’t seen a single play from Bryce yet that made me say “Wow” and Richardson has had a few. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

Yea I need to see SOMETHING from Bryce tomorrow. I dont even care if we win or lose so much, I need to see a better performance out of him. 1 TD 2 INT to the same player 146 passing yard with a 53 percent completions is horse poo for a #1 overall pick. 

Last week was so frustrating because we lost the same way we’ve been losing the last couple of years. Defense does their thing and the offense/QB loses us the game. We traded away a lot of assets with the expectation we wouldn’t lose that way any longer 

If Bryce balls out and we lose I will not care. I said earlier this week we can go 4-13 this year but if Bryce establishes himself as a franchise QB I’ll be good

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Last week was so frustrating because we lost the same way we’ve been losing the last couple of years. Defense does their thing and the offense/QB loses us the game. We traded away a lot of assets with the expectation we wouldn’t lose that way any longer 

If Bryce balls out and we lose I will not care. I said earlier this week we can go 4-13 this year but if Bryce establishes himself as a franchise QB I’ll be good

This. I don't expect to win the SB this year. I just want to see that we have our franchise QB in place.

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Strouds been running for his life for 2 weeks now but he has handled it pretty well for somebody that was labeled a statue. 

Stroud is more mobile than he was given credit for. He just didn’t have to move around much because he played trash teams at OSU for the most part. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I agree. Richardson looks good. Just like Cam early in his rookie season, he was unstoppable. I haven’t seen a single play from Bryce yet that made me say “Wow” and Richardson has had a few. 

Same here, i have been saying this since pre season. Give me a big play, big run, hit a deep ball...something. 

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Same here, i have been saying this since pre season. Give me a big play, big run, hit a deep ball...something. 

The good news is looking down the road is that if Young is a bust and I’m not saying he is yet by any means but it should nicely align with Arch Manning coming out of college