• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Others use it to laugh at dumb takes 🙂

Back to more substantive discussion though.

It's funny my "dumb" takes unfortunately have been proven right so far , Baker Mayfield is 2-0, and some have even said they see no difference between Reich and Rhule , but according to you he was only fired because Jim Irsay doesn't know what he is doing, and nothing to do with the fact he went through has many QBs has Rhule and still failed, but he helped Doug Pederson win a superbowl so we should trust him to decide our future , with a GM that should have left with Rhule 

5 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

It's funny my "dumb" takes unfortunately have been proven right so far , Baker Mayfield is 2-0, and some have even said they see no difference between Reich and Rhule , but according to you he was only fired because Jim Irsay doesn't know what he is doing, and nothing to do with the fact he went through has many QBs has Rhule and still failed, but he helped Doug Pederson win a superbowl so we should trust him to decide our future , with a GM that should have left with Rhule 

Thanks for your contributions 😄

Richardson has potential but if the Colts keep trying to use him as Cam Newton lite in the run game it's going to end the same way as it did for us but much quicker.

I don't know what tier of starter Stroud will end up over the next few years as the Texans are not the best destination for him to say the least but he is a gifted passer no doubt. I still think and hope Bryce Young will be the best out of the group. But I'm happy to see CJ who is a good friend of Bryce doing well. Once again the folks that hated on him are very quiet. I see you 🫵

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Richardson has potential but if the Colts keep trying to use him as Cam Newton lite in the run game it's going to end the same way as it did for us but much quicker.

I don't know what tier of starter Stroud will end up over the next few years as the Texans are not the best destination for him to say the least but he is a gifted passer no doubt. I still think and hope Bryce Young will be the best out of the group. But I'm happy to see CJ who is a good friend of Bryce doing well. Once again the folks that hated on him are very quiet. I see you 🫵

There is no reason to hate on any of these kids unless you are some sort of mentally ill midget. 

I was not at ALL a fan of Richardson but that kid has looked WAY better than I ever expected.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1