• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A loss to the Saints on MNF would be as bad a start as the Panthers can get.

hepcat

7 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Seems like some folks are okay being just as bad as we were last season.

Are we ok with losing? No

Is there anything we can realistically do to make them win? No

What do you want us to do with your statement? Go outside BoA and form a picket line??

IDK what the fug fans are supposed to do to make their team win.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

They need to let Bryce make some plays tonight. Bryce needs to make some plays tonight.

Again, don’t care if we lose but Stroud and AR have both shown they belong. I saw nothing from Bryce week 1. Give us something to get excited about please. 

The amount of hype surrounding this pick and coaching staff all offseason to come out and fall flat on their face…  talk is cheap. It’s time to show us something

• Pie 8

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

They need to let Bryce make some plays tonight. Bryce needs to make some plays tonight.

Again, don’t care if we lose but Stroud and AR have both shown they belong. I saw nothing from Bryce week 1. Give us something to get excited about please. 

The amount of hype surrounding this pick and coaching staff all offseason to come out and fall flat on their face…  talk is cheap. It’s time to show us something

fax

90s thumbs up GIF

11 hours ago, PantherInTheBullCity said:

Is it, though? Granted, I didn't watch him a ton at Alabama, but it feels like this year the small-ball offense is very much intentional. We surrounded Bryce with a bunch of solid veterans - nobody that's going to play like a superstar, but a bunch of reliable, experienced skill players that can help Bryce ease into things.

It'll be interesting to see if we open up the playbook more as the season goes on.

experienced vets doesn't = it suits a quick small ball attack.   I think that will be a big problem overall on the year with the Bryce rookie plan. 

Thielen and TMJ don't fit it.  Our RBs don't fit it.   Then factor in Frank has the call sheet. 

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

I agree with this, it felt like they were coddling him in that first game, let the kid play!

1 hour ago, CRA said:

experienced vets doesn't = it suits a quick small ball attack.   I think that will be a big problem overall on the year with the Bryce rookie plan. 

Thielen and TMJ don't fit it.  Our RBs don't fit it.   Then factor in Frank has the call sheet. 

Yep

when all the NFL attempts to be vertical, the Panthers have ‘small ball’

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You sure? I thought the answer was to throw tantrums on a message board 🤔

you do both simultaneously just to make sure you've got all your bases covered.

it's like eating bad sushi. afterwards sit on the can with a trash can in front of you just to make sure you're ready for anything. 

or maybe it's nothing like that at all. 

Who Knows Idk GIF by James Maslow