• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this thing on?!? Is ANYONE excited?!?

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

Not real excited. I expect the other team to win, which kind of keeps the excitement hormones under control. 

I don't expect us to win a lot this season.

That's not gonna prevent me from being excited as long as I see progress though.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

Go easy on BigKat. He's my favorite Persian poster. And to my knowledge, our only Persian poster. Then again, he may not even be Persian. But I like to think so.

I'm down a bit in a Fantasy game this week and have a shot. I have both Sanders and Williams as an option for tonight ... and just can't decide who will have the better game.

• Pie 2

i'll be asleep by the second drive. There's no player less exciting to watch than bryce young casually standing shortly in the pocket. this isn't 7-on-7 dude. they better have saved is breakout performance b/c after yesterday, it's looking like i was wrong and stroud was it. at least richardson ain't it b/c he can't stay healthy.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I actually love this guy topics. I find him pretty hilarious and some of his topics have some truth to them. He also gave some free tickets away to a preseason game to some less fortunate Panthers fans. He has a good heart at least.

The Big Kat gets my approval!

Met him at the Bengals game last year. He's good people, and his kids are having a blast at the games. Passing on our suffering to the next generation wooooo. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1