• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ABC will simulcast MNF all season due to strike

UnluckyforSome

31 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Wow, this is a bad sign in regards to the strikes ending anytime soon.

Can't imagine they announce a change like this if they felt there was any chance of a deal happening anytime soon.

I wouldn’t look at it like that so much as, even when the strike ends they won’t have any real content for 6th months. 

21 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

The game tonight is ESPN. However, these are the local affiliates in the Panther tv network, and the over-the-air broadcast should be on these channels. Disregard the day and time columns.

Panthers Television

Thanks, was worried I might not be able to catch the game on antenna. Side note, wish all our games weren’t on Fox. Fox signal on my antenna is absolute poo no matter what I do. Get everything else crystal clear.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Evergreen reminder:

ESPN games will ALWAYS be simulcast on an over-the-air broadcast station in the participating team's local markets.

Typically, it will be an ABC affiliate... but there are times when the ABC affiliate isn't available. In those situations, an alternative local broadcast station will be identified.

As others have pointed out in the thread, tonight's game is Charlotte local on TV64

If TV64 is not available on your paid television package of choice, it'll still be available via antenna for free.