• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers MNF thread

Zod

Anti-Brycers enjoy the huddle this week. Not a great game. Disappointed our coaches haven’t been able to scheme anybody open. Mingo looks uncomfortable catching passes. Not just the drop but even his big catch on the final drive he was bobbling. We just don’t have playmakers it’s going to  be rough for Bryce but he’s looked ok all things considered. Optimistic for the future, all you negative Nancy’s have fun whining I’m sure it’s very enjoyable to constantly whine.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

Honestly, offensive playcalling is killing this team more than anything. It's like they don't know our WRs need help getting open. 

Bryce has to focus on AT because he's the only route runner on the team. Unfortunately he can't stay open for long because he's a turtle by NFL WR standards. 

That’s on Reich (I agree with you). I’m not or have never been impressed with Frank. I’ve said this before, I live in colts country, they spent years complaining to me about how bad he is, then laughed when we hired him. I’m still hoping he proves them wrong, but it ain’t looking good. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

That’s on Reich (I agree with you). I’m not or have never been impressed with Frank. I’ve said this before, I live in colts country, they spent years complaining to me about how bad he is, then laughed when we hired him. I’m still hoping he proves them wrong, but it ain’t looking good. 

He's not a creative playcaller. That doesn't mean he's a bad HC. Just give up the playcalling to your OC. You know the guy that was hired to call plays. 

• Pie 2
  • The D 1

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

This is true, BUT we have dogshit weapons 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Anti-Brycers enjoy the huddle this week. Not a great game. Disappointed our coaches haven’t been able to scheme anybody open. Mingo looks uncomfortable catching passes. Not just the drop but even his big catch on the final drive he was bobbling. We just don’t have playmakers it’s going to  be rough for Bryce but he’s looked ok all things considered. Optimistic for the future, all you negative Nancy’s have fun whining I’m sure it’s very enjoyable to constantly whine.

I haven’t given up on Bryce yet but two games in it’s clear he has a long way to go and it’s fair to question when or even if he gets there. 

The play calling sucks and with mediocre WRs they need plays to get them open. A lot for a rookie QB to overcome. 

4 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Honestly I am not up for being an anti-Brycer and want to see more and always want to support the team good and bad but lets be honest he doesnt pass the eye test.

• Pie 1