• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prepare yourselves... This season is probably going to be worse than the Pickles year

Proudiddy

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Maybe he shouldve been brought in only to assemble the coaching staff for us? Might not be head coach material.

Let the corpse of Dom Capers finish the season so Evero can focus on defense and you don’t taint his future HC career and let Brown call the plays. 

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Maybe he shouldve been brought in only to assemble the coaching staff for us? Might not be head coach material.

The weird thing is we have 3 potential NFL coaching talents in Evero, Brown, & McNown on this staff.

The rumblings that Brown has had some conflicting (but constructive) critiques of Frank's approach & what we've been installing is looking concerning (Frank referenced that in a few pressers).  If this legit goes off the rocker, how do you pull out the HC but retain the rest if they truly seem to be potential stars?

Frank may need to swallow some pride earlier than expected. 

We just need to see what Bryce can do with a different approach.  Cannot go through an entire season complacent hoping he improves next year.  We need to see growth and actionable offense soon.  Like, we can't move the ball.  At all.  AR & Stroud have offenses they can at least move a bit and have managed TDs. 

I have just never seen such a faceplant coming out of the gate.  

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Let’s calm down. To write off Bryce young after 2 games is beyond stupid. Not looking great early but it’s been 8 quarters.

The problem is that the few items everyone was worried about with him appear to dramatically outweigh any good, and his supposed strengths, like accuracy, are apparently not strengths.  He is horribly inaccurate.  His arm is a noodle.  Decision making is atrocious.

4 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

The weird thing is we have 3 potential NFL coaching talents in Evero, Brown, & McNown on this staff.

The rumblings that Brown has had some conflicting (but constructive) critiques of Frank's approach & what we've been installing is looking concerning (Frank referenced that in a few pressers).  If this legit goes off the rocker, how do you pull out the HC but retain the rest if they truly seem to be potential stars?

Frank may need to swallow some pride earlier than expected. 

We just need to see what Bryce can do with a different approach.  Cannot go through an entire season complacent hoping he improves next year.  We need to see growth and actionable offense soon.  Like, we can't move the ball.  At all.  AR & Stroud have offenses they can at least move a bit and have managed TDs. 

I have just never seen such a faceplant coming out of the gate.  

Show your work. Where are these rumblings?

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Reich said that Thomas brown disgrees with him?

He had some comment about how they've had to have some chats about approach, that had been constructive/positive disagreements.  It was in the early preseason.  I would try to look it up but I really don't have the time or want to after tonight.    

Edited by Bear Hands

14 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

He had some comment about how they've had to have some chats about approach, that had been constructive/positive disagreements.  It was in the early preseason.  I would try to look it up but I really don't have the time or want to after tonight.    

What you are recalling is when frank was asked what would it take to hand over the duties and what the difference was between them as play callers. Frank was sharing that he and Thomas have different approaches but neither approach is wrong. 

he said that he would ask Thomas for feedback and Thomas would ask him for feedback.

I don’t see or hear that as rumblings that there is conflict between the two like your posts attempts to make it sound. Thomas Brown willbe calling plays if the offense doesn’t figure it out by week 4. 

this team misses Austin Corbett badly. He was best o lineman statisitcally last year… that’s the pain we are feeling.

Edited by TheCasillas