• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl Halftime Show announced

PanthersATL

Growing up, I always said Usher was my generation's Marvin Gaye, but I don't know if that's accurate either, bc I think it's bigger than that (all respect to Marvin Gaye - one of the greatest, smoothest, coolest vocalists of all-time).  Usher is legendary and one of my favorite artists ever, too, and you just can't go wrong with this.  He's always a showman, always entertaining and has a ton of hits that transcend across all of society.

But I'm also trying to remember who was the headliner at the previous Suoerbowl he performed at?  Because I remember he did "Yeah!" And "OMG."  Was it The Black Eyed Peas?  I think it was in Dallas?

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Growing up, I always said Usher was my generation's Marvin Gaye, but I don't know if that's accurate either, bc I think it's bigger than that (all respect to Marvin Gaye - one of the greatest, smoothest, coolest vocalists of all-time).  Usher is legendary and one of my favorite artists ever, too, and you just can't go wrong with this.  He's always a showman, always entertaining and has a ton of hits that transcend across all of society.

But I'm also trying to remember who was the headliner at the previous Suoerbowl he performed at?  Because I remember he did "Yeah!" And "OMG."  Was it The Black Eyed Peas?  I think it was in Dallas?

He needs to have guest appearances, Rihanna was so lame for not bringing ANY ONE else on stage with her last year, so much potential wasted.