• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ffs start Dalton all season

RumHam

53 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Need to stick with Dalton until he implodes. Young is not ready yet. Let him learn and study more.

Problem with this idea is why go all in and trade future picks? They could have just went with Dalton and then picked from the many good looking QBs in next years draft while not giving away picks. This group has made misstep after misstep under Tepper. Hard to see them getting it right without pure f'n luck.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, BombzAway said:

Problem with this idea is why go all in and trade future picks? They could have just went with Dalton and then picked from the many good looking QBs in next years draft while not giving away picks. This group has made misstep after misstep under Tepper. Hard to see them getting it right without pure f'n luck.

We didn't draft Young to be good immediately.  We drafted him to be good for the next 10-12 years, (if he works out).  

• Beer 1

Huddle the last four years: Why do we keep taking retread QBs from other teams and expect different results? It’s time to get our own guy and develop them for the long haul. 

Also Huddle after 2 games of a rookie and 3 quarters of Andy Dalton: I’ve seen enough, let’s play the guy who has been on 4 different teams the last 4 years for the rest of the year.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 6

12 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

It wasn't their D. The 12thvman deserves game ball. 

It’s was their D that allowed Frank slightly more success than we had been having with his whack scheme and our talent. Seattle’s D has been a dumpster fire through 3 games. Notch Rd , Lexington,

But I do agree home field and noise aided them big time today.  Like it always does.

11 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Huddle the last four years: Why do we keep taking retread QBs from other teams and expect different results? It’s time to get our own guy and develop them for the long haul. 

Also Huddle after 2 games of a rookie and 3 quarters of Andy Dalton: I’ve seen enough, let’s play the guy who has been on 4 different teams the last 4 years for the rest of the year.

Wish I could pie this 100 times.