• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Time

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

To check out, to quit, to find a new team, whatever you prefer.

We hired a retread, shitty coach who thinks 1950s offense is innovative and cutting edge.

We just watched a team up 15 points with 4 minutes in a game left go for a two-point conversion, the QB run backwards 20 yards and then throw it from the numbers on one side of the field to past the numbers on the opposite side of the field into the endzone, and they converted it with two defenders on that receiver.

I always say, I constantly see crazy poo happen to us that I've never seen in any other game or happen to any other team but us...  file that two-point conversion under that category.

And yes, we saw the receivers are solid and functional with Dalton, but regardless of what happens with Bryce, the coaching and playcalling under Reich is complete and utter ass.  So if we're stuck with Reich, Bryce is fighting an uphill battle regardless of how his skills and ability would project on their own.

Today is a very sad day of realizations.  We fuged up big time and we're in a deep, deep hole.  This isn't just some regular old rebuild...  we are in a bad way. 

I wish it was a 1950s offense because we would actually run the ball. 

He runs the most basic high school west coast spread I’ve ever seen.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

Just now, Cdparr7 said:

I wish it was a 1950s offense because we would actually run the ball. 

He runs the most basic high school west coast spread I’ve ever seen.

Good point.  I meant the conservative nature, but yeah, if we actually could run the fuging ball, we would be in much better shape.

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I always say, I constantly see crazy poo happen to us that I've never seen in any other game or happen to any other team but us...  file that two-point conversion under that category.

Add a million false starts to that category. There's been a lot of teams go through Seattle, and I've NEVER seen a team false start so many godamn times in not only one game, but one drive.

• Pie 3

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

To check out, to quit, to find a new team, whatever you prefer.

We hired a retread, shitty coach who thinks 1950s offense is innovative and cutting edge.

We just watched a team up 15 points with 4 minutes in a game left go for a two-point conversion, the QB run backwards 20 yards and then throw it from the numbers on one side of the field to past the numbers on the opposite side of the field into the endzone, and they converted it with two defenders on that receiver.

And yes, we saw the receivers are solid and functional with Dalton, but regardless of what happens with Bryce, the coaching and playcalling under Reich is complete and utter ass.  So if we're stuck with Reich, Bryce is fighting an uphill battle regardless of how his skills and ability would project on their own.

Today is a very sad day of realizations.  We fuged up big time and we're in a deep, deep hole.  This isn't just some regular old rebuild...  we are in a bad way. 

Come watch the canes if you want good Carolina sports. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Add a million false starts to that category. There's been a lot of teams go through Seattle, and I've NEVER seen a team false start so many godamn times in not only one game, but one drive.

Agreed.  I didn't want to overstate it, but you're right...  and especially not the LT doing it 3 consecutive plays in a row.  poo is unbelievable. 

• Pie 1