• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings pass defense

NAS

4 hours ago, NAS said:

I believe they’re 30th in the league against the pass. This has to be the game that Bryce plays and rebuilds some confidence.  I am not buying the injury bs and how the media doesn’t question it is just embarrassing 

throw him out there and when he's 12/30 for 88 yards and two ints, it's time to sit.

5 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

I'm picturing the average Huddler struggling just to walk around normally on a healthy ankle...so an NFL athlete walking around with a minor ankle sprain must be unfathomable.

I love the "HE WON'T SAY WHAT GRADE THE SPRAIN IS??" people.  I mean Reich isn't a doctor and probably didn't even ask.  All he wants to know is when can his player be cleared to play.  Also reading between the lines, being out 1-2 weeks doesn't seem like a high grade sprain.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

Two 0-3 teams going into this game. One will walk out with a done season in front of them, all hope lost. The other gets to limp away and stay in the fight, bruised, bloodied and staggering but alive.

If we don't win this game, at home, then it's going to tell a whole lot about what we have ahead of us, maybe even beyond this year.

And that Minnesota offense is for real. Our DBs are broken and our defensive stars are completely spent by the third quarter. 

We're going to need Brian Burns to do more than make a first quarter highlight reel play and then spend the rest of the game trying not to get hurt and ruin his trade potential. I wish I could be nicer about it, but sometimes you've just got to call them like you see them.

Our gutted defense will get destroyed by Minnesota's passing attack. They'll likely be able to coast the whole second half and test out new in-game plays for their pitiful running game.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I love the "HE WON'T SAY WHAT GRADE THE SPRAIN IS??" people.  I mean Reich isn't a doctor and probably didn't even ask.  All he wants to know is when can his player be cleared to play.  Also reading between the lines, being out 1-2 weeks doesn't seem like a high grade sprain.  

Even if he did say the grade, we know they'd just pivot to something else.  It'd be "show us the x-rays" lol.  There's a certain sense of entitlement as fans, which I do understand...I mean we're contributing our time (and often money) to this team so we are certainly "stakeholders" in a sense.  But the football team is a private business at the end of the day, they are not public servants beholden to us.  We're not on the board of directors.  The only leverage we have as fans is to decide to walk away and stop investing in this team.  But instead of actually doing that and sticking it to The Man, it's just empty posturing about how sick and tired and fed up everyone is.  I'm frustrated too, but I'm actually honest with myself...I know what I signed up for, and I still get entertainment from watching us play.  The second that stops happening, I'm content walking away.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Mage said:

I didn't realize you have been with Bryce Young for the past week.  

Walking on a sprained ankle is a lot different than juking and running from some of the biggest fastest athletes on Earth.  People can't grasp this.  Corbet is currently walking, but guess what??  He isn't cleared to play a full contact sport yet.  

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Walking on a sprained ankle is a lot different than juking and running from some of the biggest fastest athletes on Earth.  People can't grasp this.  Corbet is currently walking, but guess what??  He isn't cleared to play a full contact sport yet.  

You see....Corbett's injury was also faked.  Actually, that Corbett you've seen at training camp and walking around isn't even the real Corbett.  It's a doppelganger...actually not even human - it's a shapeshifting species from a distant galaxy.  The real Corbett, he died mysteriously back in 2021.  The circumstances were pretty fishy.  He was an undercover FBI agent, investigating David Tepper for money laundering and human trafficking.  And then he suddenly disappears?  I don't think so...

10 Facts About the Ancient Aliens Guy | Sky HISTORY TV Channel

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3

7 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Where does this nonsense about Bryce's arm come from? He's got PLENTY of arm strength. Is he Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes? No. But neither is anyone else! Arm strength is not a limitation on Bryce's game.

I swear some of y'all are acting downright ignorant about him.

The eye test so far says he lacks NFL level arm strength. Many are saying/seeeing it. 

Edited by ickmule
  • Beer 1