• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s getting close to time

tiger7_88

As a Burns defender against some really bad takes on here…

I agree.

I think back to Kris Jenkins. As great as Peppers was, peak Jenkins took the d-line to another level. Peak Jenkins was one of the best linemen I’ve ever seen, even if it was short lived. 

Sacks are great, but a man who can destroy the interior of the pocket? And still chase dudes down at 6’5”320?

Give me that all day. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

As a Burns defender against some really bad takes on here…

I agree.

I think back to Kris Jenkins. As great as Peppers was, peak Jenkins took the d-line to another level. Peak Jenkins was one of the best linemen I’ve ever seen, even if it was short lived. 

Sacks are great, but a man who can destroy the interior of the pocket? And still chase dudes down at 6’5”320?

Give me that all day. 

Yeah and KK’s short peak and then decline was a big reason our D fell off the last few years with Rivera while we still had Luke

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Samppson said:

I say keep both, that's the whole reason you draft a rookie QB, so you can afford to pay others. I am curious what Brian Burns is asking for though, hard to tell if he's asking for way to much 30m++ or is it the Panthers being cheap.

Yeah but we still need to pay a WR, some DL help, and somebody reliable at CB since ours can’t make it through half a season each. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Cdparr7 said:

Yeah but we still need to pay a WR, some DL help, and somebody reliable at CB since ours can’t make it through half a season each. 

If only we could draft receivers.  It’s early obviously for Mingo, but it is painful seeing other rookies flourishing for other teams. 

We are due for a diamond in the rough. It’s been a tough couple decades aside from DJ, but he was a 1st rounder. 

• Pie 1