• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

This is by far the worst defense Bryce has faced this year.  I have a feeling the young kid balls out today.  Will it be enough for a win?  Who knows, that Vikings offense has been very good this year so far.  Gotta double JJ every single play, and also chip him at the line to delay his route somewhat. 

Just now, Burnout189 said:

Bryce can't stink, he's a maestro of the offense. 

He is but they have JJ and eveyone knows you need playmakers to win games. We have scrubs who don't seem to want to get open for Bryce in his first 2 games. However, I do know the Steelers will make CJ look pedestrian and they are my pick of the week to cover. Only reason the spread is not greater for Pittsburg are from all the CJ hype.

5 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

He is but they have JJ and eveyone knows you need playmakers to win games. We have scrubs who don't seem to want to get open for Bryce in his first 2 games. However, I do know the Steelers will make CJ look pedestrian and they are my pick of the week to cover. Only reason the spread is not greater for Pittsburg are from all the CJ hype.

Yes, Vegas is easily fooled by the media hype