• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, L-TownCat said:

A bit revisionist.  Most were hoping for Luck until he said, “Nah, I’m good.”

There was real debate about taking Patrick Peterson or Von Miller.

We got “the guy” but it wasn’t like we knew.

I did.  I wanted Cam as soon as the college season was over.  But yes, we were depressed from Luck deciding to stay in school and Cam just happened to blow up at the same time - but we had the 1st pick and hope.  We have neither this season. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

See this quote for losers of life 

Ahh, yes, we have reached the point of debate where we use our opponent's insults against them because we lack the intelligence or creativity to come up with our own.  I remember grade school fondly.  Enjoy it, young man!

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

You called a guy with 400 yds and 30 catches last year to break out??

haha yeah.... It's somewhere on this forum around draft time.... maybe March? I was talking about Texans were going to be in good shape now that Nico will finally get a QB.  There is a paper trail, if you doubt me feel free to look it up. 

6 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

AR just went down the field and tied up the game with 2 mins left down 8

Someone literally just said if he was having the game he was having today for us, we would be losing our poo.  That right there is why we wouldn't be...  because he can make plays to atone for the mistakes.  Bryce is only capable of the gamechanging mistakes - not the game-winning plays.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Someone literally just said if he was having the game he was having today for us, we would be losing our poo.  That right there is why we wouldn't be...  because he can make plays to atone for the mistakes.  Bryce is only capable of the gamechanging mistakes - not the game-winning plays.

Bryce made 1 play then followed it up with a play that literally lost us the game. Bryce isn’t that guy. He lacks the arm strength and mobility to be anything decent in this league

This crap set us back 3 years minimum 

• Beer 1