• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers actively shopping for a WR

ncfan

2 hours ago, Castavar said:

It really was a sad situation. I did not like everybody piling on him when he was going through all of that. Because from first hand experience of losing my mom last year, your whole brain feels like it gets rewired. Nothing is the same after that. And like you said, the combo of his mom dying AND tearing his ACL and having to reflect on whether you'll be able to play NFL ball again probably put that man into stroke stress levels. I truly hope he's doing alright now.

I lost my mom when I was in basic training with the Air Force. They snatched me out of bed in the middle of the night, told me what happened, and then put me on a plane. I was at home for a month, then had to go right back into the belly of the beast. It was crazy as hell. 

4 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Please just fire Fitt and give the keys to Morgan and see what he can do. Fitt fuging sucks. No more of his fugups please.

I have a source who says that Morgan is the only dissenting voice in those rooms, not afraid to tell Tepper the truth.  Unfortunately he is outnumbered and he won’t publicly rattle the cage but he should definitely replace Fitterer

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Funny how most of you changed your tune. I remember saying we needed a #1 WR in the off-season and people were like nah we cool we got Mingo and TMT.

I also remember people being upset because a article had our WR core ranked so low comimg into the season and i didnt understand why. This is exactly why you gotta take opinions with a grain salt from most fans. They don't straddle the line between biased and reality. 

• Pie 1

Nobody wanted to lose Moore. 

It was the price to move up with the bears. They were wanting and needing offensive talent. Not defensive.  

As far as Mingo, our staff wasn't alone with their evaluation of Mingo. Steve Smith and professionals all around the league were also on the same page that our scouts and front office was during the off-season.  

Players still need time to develop,  and Mingo was not even close to a polished product coming out of college.  He has the talent, desire, and dawg in him to improve.  He will. Anybody expecting him to be anything but a 3rd receiver at best, placed incredibly short sited expectations upon him . 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, NAS said:

I have a source who says that Morgan is the only dissenting voice in those rooms, not afraid to tell Tepper the truth.  Unfortunately he is outnumbered and he won’t publicly rattle the cage but he should definitely replace Fitterer

jake paul receipts GIF by Shane Dawson

24 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Coulda started with taking Tank Dell instead of another possession receiver who could only put up 500 yards in college

The Panthers have not got around trying to find another "2nd round Muhsin Muhammad" clone since 2003

• Beer 1

I honestly dont want Fitt making anymore decisions with roster and draft capital. Its absolutely hilarious as much poo as Hurney gets Fitt is basically having to trade away all the good players Hurney came back and drafted just to fail out at fixing faulty leaks. When he runs out, thats when you know we are really screwed. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Beer 1