• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Currently watching Stroud and AR dominate

GOAT

20 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

AR wasn't nearly as raw as people thought he was and you could tell from watching him and the reports of his whiteboard work. 

Honestly, I haven't watched him a ton, but at the end of the game he made a back shoulder throw to a receiver that promptly dropped the ball.  It looked like an elite throw

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I saw it when I actually started watching UF games. Like wait a minute... this guy is a lot better passer than I expected. His receivers just drop balls like crazy.

Yep, and he threw away a ton of passes as well. He can read the field just as well as Bryce. 

The raw takes were bs media 100%

3 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Yep, and he threw away a ton of passes as well. He can read the field just as well as Bryce. 

The raw takes were bs media 100%

So many on here believed the raw takes, and would talk down anyone who said they wanted AR. Reduced AR to nothing but a running QB. 

Let’s be honest, most of us wanted Stroud at some point. He was my favorite so not surprised to see him doing well. 

While most of us acknowledged AR’s ceiling based on athletic potential, his college tape indicated he would take a few years to develop.  Nobody saw this coming in year 1.

I can’t stand Jim Irsay the person but damn he is a good owner 

Just now, NAS said:

Let’s be honest, most of us wanted Stroud at some point. He was my favorite so not surprised to see him doing well. 

While most of us acknowledged AR’s ceiling based on athletic potential, his college tape indicated he would take a few years to develop.  Nobody saw this coming in year 1.

I didn’t see him keeping his team in games in year 1. I didn’t see the comeback today happening. I knew at Florida outside of Pretty Ricky we dropped a lot of his passes. But I didn’t think he’d flash as a passer this much already. He’s got a great offensive mind around him. Would be nice to see Taylor play with him. 

1 minute ago, NAS said:

AR was always my choice. He was matched perfectly with Steichen. 

12 minutes ago, NAS said:

His college tape wasn't that bad though.  I had him as my #1 qb and imo it wasn't close.