• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns "liked" this post on Instagram

he likes what the poster puts in the comment field.. Basically stating that seeing the stadium overrun by Vikings fan yesterday was defeating and makes it hard to be a fan. If OP can screenshot that part and share it you could seee how someone quickly reading the post would like it.

I can only imagine the players are pissed that they had an away game at home

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

he likes what the poster puts in the comment field.. Basically stating that seeing the stadium overrun by Vikings fan yesterday was defeating and makes it hard to be a fan. If OP can screenshot that part and share it you could seee how someone quickly reading the post would like it.

I can only imagine the players are pissed that they had an away game at home

Yeah, you're right...definitely possible he was reacting to that 

1 minute ago, RumHam said:

Honestly, Miami is in panic mode, might be able to make something happen today.

They really shouldn't be. The Bills are just on an absolute tear right now. Since laying an absolute egg in the season opener they've just been beating the hell out of everyone they've played.

Frank is a joke. Team has no respect for him. You barely even know he's in charge during games. He stares at his playbook all game long.

Burns wants out and I don't blame him. It's getting to the point were we just trade our best players anyway. CMC/Moore/Burns is likely next.

#TheTepperWay

Wilks should have been the guy. He won the hearts of the players. He knew what do with the running game and had Darnold playing his best ball. We could have landed another QB without trading DJ Moore and be in the driver seat for the division right now.

That said I like Burns but he is no Julius Peppers. He is tradeable . 

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Wilks should have been the guy. He won the hearts of the players. He knew what do with the running game and had Darnold playing his best ball. We could have landed another QB without trading DJ Moore and be in the driver seat for the division right now.

That said I like Burns but he is no Julius Peppers. He is tradeable . 

Wilks wasn't terrible, but there is a reason why he isn't a HC for any team rn.