• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

Just now, jasonluckydog said:

It's crazy, I was predicting this mess before the preseason and all I got was poo on. I believe that one of my threads had over 40 poo emojis. Now, I'm getting pie for posting the same poo that I posted back then. You assholes owe me an apology. Lol.

I hate being right and would love to eat crow. 

This half this board would rather be right, than support the Panthers 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, countryboi said:

We are not going winless, calm down. the Panthers have been in every game and were an fumble away from winning last week. They are not great but they ain’t that bad. 

I dont know if you remember 2001, and tbh, it's been a long time for me too lol, but it felt like every game we found creative and painful ways to lose.  But I watched every game...  every second.  I don't remember many of those games where it felt like we just got the doors blown off of us...  from memory, it felt like an awful lot were lost within a score and a few on last second plays.  It was miserable to be so close but so far away...  and that's what this team feels like.  We find ways to lose.

We literally had a 99 yard pick six, won the turnover battle, and still found a way to lose on a 4th qtr fumble that switched the momentum. 

Again, I'm not saying we'll go winless, but wins in the NFL usually hinge on one or two plays - and there are teams that find ways to win on those plays, and there are teams that find ways to lose.  This current team finds ways to lose.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

it was all shady PR all along

Yup. But those articles...

Like I said. If you lived through watching the curtain being pulled down on JR you should have know better this time. Teams are supposed to PR like that, people just got desensitized by Rhule's bumbling no skills years and bought in. That's rough

23 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I remember Bills fans were in the doldrums for a few years because Pegula very much looked and felt like Tepper thus far, and then he backed into hiring McDermott, Beane (all faciliated, of course, by a monumental fug up by the one and only Carolina Panthers), and then drafting Josh Allen.  But man, I think Tepper has far more fug ups than Pegula ever had, so it's hard to see him turning it around.  If he does, just like with Pegula, it's gonna be by accident.

Now to be fair, can you name a single person who at the time would have been excited for us to promote Brandon Beane, who had spent his entire career working under Marty Hurney who we couldn't wait to get rid of? I remember that being idea being completely torn to shreds when it was floated by Gantt or whoever that it was a strong consideration because it would have just been more of the same.

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 2

4 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Now to be fair, can you name a single person who at the time would have been excited for us to promote Brandon Beane, who had spent his entire career working under Marty Hurney who we couldn't wait to get rid of? I remember that being idea being completely torn to shreds when it was floated by Gantt or whoever that it was a strong consideration because it would have just been more of the same.

Actually I think there was a strong contingent of huddlers that wanted Beane at the time.  His reputation had grown over the years and everyone knew Hurney was a dead end at that point, so it seemed logical.  I wanted us to give Beane a shot.  But I could see why some were against it...

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Actually I think there was a strong contingent of huddlers that wanted Beane at the time.  His reputation had grown over the years and everyone knew Hurney was a dead end at that point, so it seemed logical.  I wanted us to give Beane a shot.  But I could see why some were against it...

Bean did well under DG. Who made a point of getting him more involved. No idea the angles there but I remeber that much.

13 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I think you’ve got some revisionist history. This is the only thread I could find, but I don’t see many mad people at the time about him leaving. I only wish I could the thread when he was named interim GM and they were considering keeping him full time, that one was full meltdown.

• Pie 1

If this is true, it's 100% about Reich giving playcalling duties to Thomas. No other CHANGE can happen that will make a significant impact right away. 

Wins and losses be damned. If they keep putting Bryce in these CRAPPY situations, they are gonna ruin him. 

Brees wasn't Brees until Payton got a hold of him. Heck, Trevor wasn't Trevor until Pederson. Tua needed McDaniel. And I really don't think Purdy would be who he is without baby Shanny boy genius. 

Just saying. Guys around here act like playcalling and weapons don't matter. A QB's situation going in to the NFL is a HUGE factor to the level of success they'll have. Reich and his playcalling is not a good situation for BY, or Laviska, or Mingo, or Sanders, or Chuba, or...

• Pie 4