• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles "Swindler" Sanders

Hoenheim

13 hours ago, Basbear said:

i was believing the OL would be able to RUN block like late last year. Sorta like WR not getting separation, sanders has had to deal will defenders in the back field a few times.....along with him sucking in-between.

About the only thing ive seen him do well is biltz pickup...

OL has been homeless cheeks thus far,,,

If we had a healthy BC and AC I think it probably would our guard play has been league worst.

14 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Chubba was running well the first half of the last game iirc. Then he started getting stuffed later . But overall he has vastly out performed sanders. 

You could say the same with Shenault but he just hasn't gotten enough carries for me to really Guage his rushing performance 

You could use the injuries to Corbett and Christensen as excuses but I saw Christian mccafrey run wild in 2018 and 2019 behind some not so great o lines with shitty qb play and everyone on defense knowing he's getting the ball.

At some point as a rb, if you are really that dude, you don't suck as badly as sanders has even behind this caliber o line

Well to be fair there hasn't been any creativity in the running game its straight up the middle into darkness.

Chuba appears to have better vision and hitting the seems harder, but our schemes are lacking. 

This team was running down people's throat late last season after being pedestrian under Rhule and now it's back to worse than pedestrian, so that goes to coaching. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, frankw said:

Chubba has played with more of an edge lately. He should get more carries who cares if Miles is paid more.

Watching from behind the panthers bench Sunday and you could tell Hubbard was hungry to play. He was trying to get in every series.

Miles Sanders, not so much.

• Beer 1