• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 5 NFL games

Jackie Lee

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope Panthers fans saw tonight what I've been screaming. Our QB just can't do the things I see from other NFL QBs. I don't hate Bryce Young. Stop saying it. It's not his fault. He's just VERY physically limited at the NFL level.

Meh. Justin Fields is an A+ athlete, and Howell was always an underrated runner. 

If you're intimating, once again, that Young can't throw long, just miss me with that. 

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Meh. Justin Fields is an A+ athlete, and Howell was always an underrated runner. 

If you're intimating, once again, that Young can't throw long, just miss me with that. 

I'm not talking about running, bro.

You're clinging to hope that Bryce can throw deep and fit balls into tight windows. Where's the proof? I saw throws every single drive tonight that Bryce Young simply hasn't shown the ability to make. That's just the sad reality.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

The team doesn't think he can.. why they changed route combinations for him compared to the normal offense.  

Normal offense would have similar route combinations that the team used in Seattle. 

It's so blatantly obvious that Steve Smith said the team has an issue because of it after the Seattle game. 

Scott fitterer is a fuggin moron, he helped the bears win this season with trading Dj Moore, and he is also giving them the #1 overall pick too. DJ single handedly won this game for the bears! Offense wins football games, burns and brown don’t score TDs! Should have traded one of those two guys instead. 

It’s always the narrative that the panthers never know how to use our players, trade them and they become all pro players ala Moore and CMC. We are an inept franchise