• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Officially calling it now! Bryce Young is a bust

Doc Holiday

Jake Delhomme on his worst day never threw a INT that bad. I have never seen a Panther QB throw a pass that bad, at no point at all should that pass have ever been thrown. 

hope the Bryce young fan boys are happy, imma gonna find something else to do on sundays for the foreseeable future. 

good thing we got that #1 overall first round pick to look forward to!

(I didn’t expect us to win today at all, this is purely a reaction to the ugliest pass I’ve ever seen one of our QB’s throw in all my years of watching this team!)

Edited by Doc Holiday
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I mean the first 3 games were a pretty damn good indication 

That he’s a bust? I think so! I ain’t gonna lie I wasn’t high on him before the draft, I’ve tried to be positive, but bro literally threw the worst pass I’ve ever seen. Not a good sign at all!

• Pie 2

I hate to say I told you so.

We never should have traded up.

We certainly never should have traded up to 1 giving up as much as we did.

And we definitely shouldn't have drafted Bryce.

Teddy, Sam, and Baker were never the problem and we should have rolled with them, and either groomed a future QB, or earned #1 overall. 

This team it literally a decade away from being relevant again. I'd say we should blow it all up. But we've irreparable hamstrung ourselves.

• Pie 2

Just now, Fright said:

An average speed 5’8 QB… how did we not see the signs?!?!

Believe it or not, size does matter and those saying it didnt have no idea what the fug they are talking about. The weight was more of a concern than his height and its proven to be a problem as he goes down very easily with any sort of bump.

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

That he’s a bust? I think so! I ain’t gonna lie I wasn’t high on him before the draft, I’ve tried to be positive, but bro literally threw the worst pass I’ve ever seen. Not a good sign at all!

Yep. I think they’ve been coddling him for a reason 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1