• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We aren’t talented offensively, but that’s not the issue.

Wundrbread33

We can't fire anybody that matters. What hc or gm is going to take this job that has any other option? Be prepared to be ass in 2024 as well. I don't see how we win a game at all this year and we aren't doing poo next year with frank Tha stank and shitterer at the helm

5 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

The issue is more situational awareness. Knowing when to call what. 

Reich ain’t it. 

I've said I'd be patient but bryce ain't it either.  How the fug is like 60% of this board smarter then an nfl owner and gm. Bryce can only move down the field against prevent defense

11 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Do you think Ben Johnson rejected us last year because of Fitterer being the current GM?

Maybe the Panthers can try again this year to convince him to come to Carolina.

I would do whatever I have to do to get that man here, good lord. 

• Pie 1

Gripe#1  One of my gripes is the route and formation concepts.

I don't have access to the all 22 film. But, if anyone does, I'd love to know how many time we came out in a formation with 3 WR'S bunched together on one side of the field and a single TE (or single WR) on the other side. Maybe our receivers could get more "separation" if they weren't so bunched up together in nearly every passing play.

I could understand running those sets if we had a game breaking TE or true #1 WR in isolation, but we don't. The player in isolation rarely seemed to have a pass directed his way. 

Gripe #2: Running Game. I also think Chubba and Miles were be more succesful running the ball if we tried to get them on the edge with some lineman pulling out in front.

Gripe #3: Deep Ball Attempts. Bryce has not shown that he can complete the deep pass at the NFL level so far. Still, the team needs to at least 1 or 2 go route to try for a big play, force a PI, and at least put some fear in opposoing teams' secondary. 

Edited by SCO96
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

We’re really limited what we can do scheme wise given the arm of Young 

I don't believe that for a second, He made these throws at Bama but arm strength aside players like Teddy Bridgewater and even Taylor Heinicke not limited like this, this is on the coaching staff. 

• Pie 1