• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let it really sink in...

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I know, we have 100 different variations of this thread here on the huddle...  but, I have to say it.

We really traded CMC, DJ, and two firsts within a year, moved up to the #1 pick and despite drafting the guy "we" wanted there, we go on to be the worst team in the league and give up the first overall pick the next draft as a result.  We could not have gambled any worse.  There is losing and then there is LOSING, and we redefined it with this last year of moves and it's gonna take several years to dig ourselves out of this hole, if it's even possible.

It's literally a gambling addiction but with actual human beings

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

its just a habit for all of us. i care more about the drama by off the field than on it.

Yeah, I think it’s time for me to break the habit. I don’t watch games anymore.

Time to logout and check back in in a year or two.

Nothing is happening with this team for quite a while.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Honestly, just think of it as a nice vacation from having to watch this poo show. It's a luxury to not have to tune into the NFL for the next two seasons and waste 3 hours of my life each Sunday.

And to put it into perspective about how bad we are, I prioritized having a board game afternoon with friends than watching the Panthers 😬

The best description I’ve seen anywhere was from another poster.  It goes like this….

At a very possible 0-17 and even more possible league worst record, we will literally pick AFTER the Super Bowl champs next year.  

The potential comedy of the leagues first 0-17 team picking after the champs is unparalleled.

Edited by Newtcase
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2