• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just speculating... I wouldn't be surprised if Frank or Fitt is fired soon. Very soon.

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I’m gonna give it to the end of October. Trade deadline is Halloween. 

just for practical reasons. If there’s a deal to be made you need someone who has those relationships and knows to work the phones. not enough time to get someone in there. 

Except that Fitterer has yet to win a single trade. He's the sucker, the mark, the rube at the poker table.

We've seen CMC continue being great since he left. We finally got to see DJ Moore take the top off of a game for the Bears.

And what did we get for them? Two handfuls of "magic" beans. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

25 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I'd lol they laid 70 on Denver I'd be shocked if they don't drop 60 on us honestly I could see 80 lol.

He laid 70 on them because thats his childhood team and they wouldnt give him an interview.  So he wanted to prove a point.  I just hope Mcdaniel isnt pissed at anyone in the panthers org or he may lay 50 in the first half on general principle

Just now, TheBigKat said:

You basically have to fire Reich and GROSSLY overpay Ben Johnson to come coach this team

Ben Johnson already took one look at this poo pile and chose to stay in Detroit. 

What the panthers need to do is something most fans won’t like, and I’m thinking of writing it up in a thread, but I just don’t know if anyone wants a very boring and practical suggestion for how to move forward. 

2 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

You basically have to fire Reich and GROSSLY overpay Ben Johnson to come coach this team

Ben Johnson already told Tepper to take a hike. No amount of money is getting him to come here. Ben is going to be able to name his price after this year while going to a competent organization 

10 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Ben Johnson already took one look at this poo pile and chose to stay in Detroit. 

What the panthers need to do is something most fans won’t like, and I’m thinking of writing it up in a thread, but I just don’t know if anyone wants a very boring and practical suggestion for how to move forward. 

It's gotta be Caldwell, Evero, or Brown.  Someone that is already here on the staff.

But I agree about Johnson and anyone else worth their salt on the outside, and have said as much in other threads - we have reached the point now with Tepper's meddling that no coach with the ability to turn the culture around here is going to come here - EVEN if we overpay.  Our reputation precedes us at this point.  It's bad.

14 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Do It Nike GIF by James Bond 007

It's gotta be Fitterer. 

Some maddening perspective:

Returns on 2022's draft are already definitive losses - Corral (was worth 2 picks/trade up), Smith (2 picks/trade up), Barnes.  We wasted 5 picks on three guys that are already off the team.   Ekwonu is very concerning this season. Barno and Mays are all remaining, and let's be real, they aren't rising into long term starters. 

The previous draft had 11 picks with only 1-2 working out (relatively speaking).  This is how you become the worst.  Horrible draft after horrible draft.  We're the team team's are excited to see pick or trade up because we're taking guys that aren't high on other boards.  

Edited by Bear Hands
  • Pie 1