• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The only hope I see: complete and total disengagement from David Tepper

Mr. Scot

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Think Tepper would hire a guy who would definitely push back on him and tell him what he thinks?

Maybe not, but that's exactly what he needs. 

Each failure should become more humbling. I just thinks he keeps hiring the wrong guys. I can't say for sure, but once we get the right guy, I don't think Tepper will be as involved. 

• Pie 1

Yes please. Whatever follows may noy be what I like but as long as it was halfway competent I would be re-energized. This team has been run into the ground and his people are known trash who perform poorly for him.

Edited by Waldo

Person confirmed today my worst fear but also in a way explained a lot of things and provided some home.

Tepper is an over meddling owner. We had our suspicions but up to this point I don't think anyone confirmed it. Now we know. Now we have a reason why his tenure here has been below average to god awful. It's suffocating for the HC and GM to make decisions when your owner is meddling with each one. I honestly don't know how to judge Reich and Fitterer now because it's hard to know what exactly has been Tepper vs. them. 

We will continue to be a poverty franchise until Tepper stops meddling entirely or sells the team. It's just so unlikely his influence will ever have a positive impact. 

• Pie 5

25 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Person confirmed today my worst fear but also in a way explained a lot of things and provided some home.

Tepper is an over meddling owner. We had our suspicions but up to this point I don't think anyone confirmed it. Now we know. Now we have a reason why his tenure here has been below average to god awful. It's suffocating for the HC and GM to make decisions when your owner is meddling with each one. I honestly don't know how to judge Reich and Fitterer now because it's hard to know what exactly has been Tepper vs. them. 

We will continue to be a poverty franchise until Tepper stops meddling entirely or sells the team. It's just so unlikely his influence will ever have a positive impact. 

Care to link me to this kind sir?

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

This is exactly the type of staff that a “football person” would have hired.  Hindsight is always 20/20.

lol wut?

Reich and Fit absolutely are not what would have been hired, even I saw Reich as a god awful move, and thus a lot of other hires/moves wouldn’t have happened like a domino effect and we wouldn’t be where we are now. Fit and Reich are not hindsight and neither was keeping Hurney and all those coming effects like TB, Darnold, trades etc. 

Not sure where you’re coming from as none of that was hindsight and was called immediately as more dumbassery from a egotistical, meddling owner by anyone with a brain cell.

also a football person would probably advise Tepper stay out of things and there is no WAY Tepper will do thar

yall strap up, Tepper is as oblivious as they get. We still have decent coordinators wanting to come here for money, soon not even that will matter. Rock bottom yet to come

Edited by onmyown