• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McDaniel: Bryce is a baller with a bright future

NAS

12 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Lol because they always say terrible things about opposing players before games.

Let's see what is dial up for Bryce in game and that will tell you what he really thinks about him. 

Fair enough, but it also may be a reflection of what he thinks about Frank's scheme and our trash offensive line

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, NAS said:

Fair enough, but it also may be a reflection of what he thinks about Frank's scheme and our trash offensive line

Maybe both. McD seems smart enough to not create ammo but I am way too checked out to say. Then again Frank with ammo isn't much of a threat. 

Edited by Waldo

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

There was a few plays against Detroit that Bryce did a great job at moving in the pocket as it was collapsing to make a throw. There’s still a good bit of QB’s that instinctively bail when they need to move from their initial spot. That’s not Bryce.

I’d just love to see this kid gain some weight/muscle. It would help generate more arm strength. Maybe he breaks an arm tackle or two a game and is able to extend a play. I think they need to get more aggressive on offense and just let Young learn that way 

Most say his frame is 190 and that's what he already plays at. Not sure he can gain a whole lot of weight or muscle