• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to stop

Frank9999

10 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Honestly until we get this kid a damn WR worth a damn other than 33 year old Thielen I’m going to cool it 

Obviously shouldn't have traded DJ Moore.

But we would still have to be able to get the ball to him deep which we cannot do at this moment. Is it lack of chemistry is it the playcalling is it Bryce Young's arm being limited? Whatever the reason 35 unanswered points with almost a quarter of football left to play is more than just a WR problem.

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

Obviously shouldn't have traded DJ Moore.

But we would still have to be able to get the ball to him deep which we cannot do at this moment. Is it lack of chemistry is it the playcalling is it Bryce Young's arm being limited? Whatever the reason 35 unanswered points with almost a quarter of football left to play is more than just a WR problem.

Who knows who’s to blame for the ball to Hurst on 4th down. 

Tough to develop chemistry with any of these others bums when they’re never open. Those last two completions to Hurst and Mingo were due to ball placement. Zero separation.

This entire situation is so damn bad man 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Who knows who’s to blame for the ball to Hurst on 4th down. 

Tough to develop chemistry with any of these others bums when they’re never open. Those last two completions to Hurst and Mingo were due to ball placement. Zero separation.

This entire situation is so damn bad man 

I agree. I like many things about Bryce Young. But the deep ball needs to be showing itself by seasons end. No amount of excuses is going to make me feel better about that otherwise.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1