• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all who wanted Richardson gone

bobcat91

50 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Watson had 20+ women saying his rub and tugs were not consenting.  Fully guaranteed $230M contract!!!!

That's what was reported, yes.  But I wasn't there so I don't know.  Any body can claim anything about anybody.  Why isn't he in jail?

19 minutes ago, panfanman said:

That's what was reported, yes.  But I wasn't there so I don't know.  Any body can claim anything about anybody.  Why isn't he in jail?

Lol, Whuuuut?  Yet, an alleged tush pat and remarks of a facial feature of a black man crosses the line.  Yes, 20+ gold diggers were all after Watson's money.  However three NDAs  is somehow worse?  Richardson didn't go to jail either, but yet he was guilty in the eyes of a lot of people, including nearly all of the Huddle.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, SZ James (banned) said:

Y'all just miss Cam Newton; i.e. the only good thing to ever happen to us

Nonsense. 

We had Julius Peppers who....left and went elsewhere.

But we also had Steve Smith who...left and played somewhere else.

And we had Double Trouble, and THEY...each left and played somewhere else.

And then we did have Luke who...retired early but absolutely could've played somewhere else.

And then DJ Moore and CMC....who.... y'know I see a pattern.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, SZ James (banned) said:

Y'all just miss Cam Newton; i.e. the only good thing to ever happen to us

There was another good thing, Jake Delhomme , what he lacked I'm physical ability, he made up for with heart and determination, and he outplayed Tom Brady, and would have been Superbowl MVP if one kicker didn't kick it out of bounds and another didn't make his 

Both Cam and Jake completely flipped our culture on its head 

1 hour ago, lightsout said:

Nonsense. 

We had Julius Peppers who....left and went elsewhere.

But we also had Steve Smith who...left and played somewhere else.

And we had Double Trouble, and THEY...each left and played somewhere else.

And then we did have Luke who...retired early but absolutely could've played somewhere else.

And then DJ Moore and CMC....who.... y'know I see a pattern.

It's a huge problem.  It's spread to virtually every other NFL team.  It been going on since 1993.

I remember a very involved aggressive owner who decided to fire a future HOF coach early on and hire a guy he really liked. 

The guy had just been fired by the freakin Browns but was under contract to be the head coach of the JETS but that owner was hyper aggressive and refused to give up.  League commish got invoved and Robert Kraft ended up losing the 16th overall pick that year plus a 4th and 7th rounder for being a bad owner and a 5th and 7th rounder to the Jets to get Bill Belichek for his coach.

I can imagine Panther fans if Tepper traded all that for a coach which actually could have ended up happening had we really went after Sean Payton. 

There were 2 big claims against JR, don't act like it was just jeans day that doomed him.

He was too easy to push out and the team still practiced in a fugging ballroom when it rained because he was too cheap to even build a practice bubble. Tepper is trash but that doesn't make JR more than he was. 

This team has never had a good owner or GM. It is what it is. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Rhiannon Van Ross said:

GENUINE SPELL CASTER THAT CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK CONTACT HIM NOW AND EXPERIENCE HIS POWERFUL SPELL ON WHATSAPP +1 (213) 465-3767.USA, UK, FRANCE, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, IRELAND.

My name is Rhiannon Van Ross, and I want to share my story with you. Earlier this year, I found myself in the midst of a bitter divorce battle with my husband. He had an affair with a co-worker and repeatedly lied to me, making me feel like a fool for suspecting his infidelity. He claimed he was no longer in love with me and demanded a divorce. I was devastated. I couldn't believe that the man I loved with all my heart could do this to me. I read the messages they sent to each other, and those words are forever burned into my mind. Every day, I woke up wondering how I got there, what went wrong, and why this was happening to me. I knew I had to take action and put an end to the pain he was causing me. That's when I remembered Dr. Saruman Spell Temple, a Love Spell Temple I saw in Florida last year near Orlando. I didn't know how it worked, but I was desperate for a solution. I contacted Dr. Saruman and ordered an instant love spell that works. I was skeptical at first, but I was willing to try anything to save my marriage. To my surprise, the love spell worked like magic! My husband started showing me affection again, and he apologized for everything he did. He even ended his affair and begged for my forgiveness. I am forever grateful to Dr. Saruman for his incredible work. He helped me save my marriage and gave me hope for the future. If you're going through a similar situation, I highly recommend Dr. Saruman Spell Temple. His love spells are powerful and effective, and he truly cares about his client's happiness. Don't suffer in silence. Take action and get the help you need to save your relationship. Contact Dr. Saruman today through his Website: https://perfectsolutiontemple.weebly.com, YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/RrlR858dhtg, or email at [email protected]. You can also chat with him directly on WhatsApp at +1 (213) 465-3767. and see for yourself how his love spells can change your life for the better.

STROKE CURE
 MAKE YOUR LOVER LOVE YOU MORE,
 WIN EX BACK,
 FRUIT OF THE WOMB,
 DIABETES,
 REVENGE SPELL,
 BUSINESS SPELL,
 ATTRACTION SPELL,
 LOTTERY SPELL, 
 MONEY RITUAL,
 CANCERS,
 COURT CASE...