• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 8

Shocker

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

4th and 12. Just take the 3 and you have 3 timeouts. That was fuging baffling.

Calling a timeout on 3rd and 1 was fugging idiotic as well. The defense hadn’t stopped the run all game so Mack essentially wasted a time out there and then wasted another timeout after UVA converted the first down.

But yeah kick the field goal and then go win the game with another one.

15 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

My Gamecocks are 2-5 and my Panthers are 0-6. Why must I suffer?

Dude, the Panthers have apparently infected all the Carolina college teams. Clemson has literally been blowing games left and right with red zone, heck goal line turnovers turning into opponent points. App State lost a game on a blocked FG to put the game away. UNC losing to a 1-5 Virginia?

Clemson just tried to fumble away another scoring opportunity. SMH. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

One thing I hate about college football. One loss, usually, and that is it. Don't care about the ACC Championship. Don't care about making a bowl. Losing to a 1-5 team is pathetic. UNC deserved to lose.

My biggest complaint about college ball. If you lose 2 games you have NO shot at the title. NONE. As soon as you do ... why bother even playing the rest of the way? Some teams have NO shot after one loss! If that comes at the start of the season ... just shut it down lol. NO ONE cares about Bowl Games either. Not even the players. Cool, we get to go to Albuquerque and play Kansas St! And neat, you can still win a conference title with a loss or two lol. But those aren't even a real thing anymore.

But, I think they're expanding the Playoffs at some point? Needs to happen ASAP.

• Pie 1