• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Is Williams injured?

They just driving to the paint every time and dumbass Clifford leaves no center in the game. Just stupid!

I was wondering the same thing.  Williams played like 18 minutes dominating in the first half (18 pts and 7 boards off of 8/8 shooting)…and then played almost no minutes in the second half. 

At least that’s what ESPN’s game cast was showing (I couldn’t get the game here).

What happened?

2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Bad loss but is Miller already our best player??? I think he might be. 

If Melo doesn't start playing better he might be.

Either way we hit on the Miller pick. He's not even really involved in the offense either just taking shots they give him. Would love if we had a HC who actually ran plays for him.

1 minute ago, HardcoreHokie said:

I was wondering the same thing.  Williams played like 18 minutes dominating in the first half (18 pts and 7 boards off of 8/8 shooting)…and then played almost no minutes in the second half. 

At least that’s what ESPN’s game cast was showing (I couldn’t get the game here).

What happened?

Bench riding lmao

Clifford is clueless

17 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

What happened?

Sounds like yet another Cliff masterpiece. Williams balling, time to bench him. 

Melo better wake the hell up too, he looked like crap all night. 

• Pie 1

This team is screwed if LaMelo keeps playing like this. Chucking up deep 3s and fouling instead of learning to play proper defense is going to lead to a lot of L’s.

He’s 8 months removed from ankle surgery. Hoping he’s just still trying to shake the rust off and not getting lazy because he inked that fat extension.

• Beer 4

10 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

This team is screwed if LaMelo keeps playing like this. Chucking up deep 3s and fouling instead of learning to play proper defense is going to lead to a lot of L’s.

That's how he's always played. Ball has never been a good defender or shown signs he wants to be one. He also takes a ton of terrible 3s.