• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young vs Stroud (1-0)

Bluetooth

4 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

CJ woulda sucked also if he came here.....with this putrid organization ..don't bs ur self. Peppers and Muhammad will be embarrassed tomorrow ....

I think things would be a little different. But it’s pointless to assume at this point one way or the other. 

• Beer 1

16 hours ago, Johnstonny said:

Peppers and Muhammad will be embarrassed tomorrow ....

They really should've postponed this. Those are two of our best ever. They deserve better than being "honored" in front of a half empty stadium consisting of malcontents, opposing fans, and folks who fell into free tickets.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

CJ was my qb1

I’m sure he was for a lot of fans who evaluate QBs as a hobby and not a job. The franchise had the opportunity to interview teammates and coaches of both players, sent professionals to evaluate live action, and interview the players themselves. We picked Bryce. It’s still way too early to make any sort of proclamation about either QB. 

And that’s what the professionals are saying. I’ll stick to listening to them. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery

6 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I’m sure he was for a lot of fans who evaluate QBs as a hobby and not a job. The franchise had the opportunity to interview teammates and coaches of both players, sent professionals to evaluate live action, and interview the players themselves. We picked Bryce. It’s still way too early to make any sort of proclamation about either QB. 

No, no, no. You need to keep up with the current theory that was pulled out of some people's asses that Young was forced on the team by Tepper and maybe Fitt while everyone else wanted Stroud.

29 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Our professionals also drafted Mingo with significantly better and more productive WRs available. And DJ Johnson. And TMJ. And traded away DJ Moore. I’m rooting for Bryce to be the franchise like I do every week but our current scouting departments and folks who make the calls have a very low success rate going for them right now. We went from 7 wins to 0 so far this season. The next four games are ultra winnable and will likely change the narrative around here or seal it going into next season. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Varking said:

Our professionals also drafted Mingo with significantly better and more productive WRs available. And DJ Johnson. And TMJ. And traded away DJ Moore. I’m rooting for Bryce to be the franchise like I do every week but our current scouting departments and folks who make the calls have a very low success rate going for them right now. We went from 7 wins to 0 so far this season. The next four games are ultra winnable and will likely change the narrative around here or seal it going into next season. 

And our third and fourth from last year are not even on the roster.   If you trust this FO is going to get a pick right then god bless you.   

• Beer 2

22 minutes ago, Varking said:

I won’t fault them for the trades they made to go get the QB they wanted. Was it the right call? Too early to say. What that did signify was a willingness to take risks to move up for a franchise qb. That would have never happened under the previous ownership and front office. I honestly don’t care if we win. I just won’t to see Bryce continue to develop and if he turns out to be a franchise qb, an adaptation from he coaching staff - because they are doing him no favors.