• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Glad we won but I don’t know if I would be beating my chest either way at this point.   Still not sure why we aren’t pushing the ball more.  

It seemed pretty clear.   Our oline gets totally abused on half if all pass play calls.  Especially our LT.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

😂

I've never seen so much cockiness after one ugly win.

Be happy for the win but good grief... this is embarrassing

We have to read the regurgitated bullpoo you and the rest of the Stroud huggers have been spewing all season yet your boy couldn't show up for you against a 0-6 team and only put up 13 points against a defense that is bottom 3 in the NFL in points given up. Not a good look honestly

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Varking said:

He played better. I agree. First game he did it all year. I’m happy for the win but we scored just 15 points with a new coordinator. I don’t know how to feel about that. 

It's because it's the same playbook and the same players.  Without significantly changing one or the other--possibly both, no obvious distinctions will materialize.  Honestly, this is what it is this season.  We can't burn the playbook and can't turn over a sizable chunk of the offensive players in season.

Just now, Saca312 said:

I appreciate that post. Better perspective on your feelings and it's completely valid.

I do think moreso the offense is heavily limited by personnel vs playcalling at this point. A transition period with WRs who can't block and yes, it is fair to criticize them meshing a lateral system for a power oline.

I do think Brown showed better flashes vs Reich and should improve on it. 

Yeah like watching the game I felt things were significantly better. But then I look up at the score and see few points and we basically abandoned the run for a bit. I was on discord talking about Bryce being a magician today for a few of those plays especially the escape and throw to AT. I’m just confused what happened in the red zone and it’s hard for my brain to celebrate 15 points. Happy as hell about the win. I knew we wouldn’t lose every game. I haven’t been a doom and gloomer. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Mr Mojo Risin said:

We have to read the regurgitated bullpoo you and the rest of the Stroud huggers have been spewing all season yet your boy couldn't show up for you against a 0-6 team and only put up 13 points against a defense that is bottom 3 in the NFL in points given up. Not a good look honestly

Remember when I said that if we turn it around all the "let's just be positive, all these people want to do is poo post" would become the new poo posters?

Well, all it took was one ugly win. 😂