• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But the Texans aren't a talent juggernaut either, bro.  Thielen may have a lost a half a step, but he used to run a 4.3.  Chark runs a 4.3.  Mingo was what, a 4.4 or 4.5?  Chubba was a track guy.  We have speed.  Again, I'm convinced that the guys can't get open bc the whole offense is limited bc the field is so compressed to cater to the the throws that Bryce is comfortable throwing.  Hard to showcase speed when he can't complete passes over the top.  Everybody was gassing up his average performance last week, and yet still, not one "over-the-top" throw was attempted.  His deepest throws this season have all been on deep crosses over the middle.  Those are the only deep throws he's comfortable throwing and is accurate with, and defense know it, so they jump everything short and keep everything in front of them comfortably bc they're not scared of him even attempting to beat them over the top.

I think it’s possible that Chark isn’t running a 4.3 anymore. Mingo and TMJ are still discovering themselves in their route running. 

Im not a QB excuse guy but as you say the Texans arent a talent juggernaut. I think it’s speaks to how weak we are at the perimeter.

Bryce doesn’t have a rocket arm but the faith isn’t there to take the chance and that was evident last week when Chark played volleyball with that 40+yd pass.

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

No, we are. Logical fans just realize he is top JAG among the jags around him. You could put him in the Texans and he still wouldn't be good

We can't prove that, but I would disagree with you.  He would look much better with any other team than the Panthers right now, we have to tear it down and have someone who knows the NFL come in and rebuild while Tepper and Fam stay outta the way.  (Which I don't know if it's possible, we might be stuck like this until Tepper dies)