• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young doesn't have a superprocessor, he is literally costing us games

TN05

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

If people want to know the difference between a good QB with bad players around him from a bad one, just look at Cam who had Bell, Chandler, and Amini on his line with no good WRs and still could carry the team on his back vs Young who cant and wont and has never shown anything that he could possibly do that.

His rookie year he had atleast ryan kalil and Jordan gross, both players better than anything on our line.  And he had Steve smith, better than any reciever on our roster.

Just now, TN05 said:

we TRADED UP for this guy. You don't trade up for a project that needs help!

It'd what my issue has been with his fanbous from the beginning - a #1 pick, ESPECIALLY QB, is supposed to be a player that elevates everyone around him and you trust will make the plays to single-handedly win games for you when the opportunities present themselves.  They drafted a guy that needs others to make the plays for him, and when presented those opportunities to win games, he actually loses them.  That is the complete antithesis of what a #1 pick should be...  and like you said, we fuging traded up for this poo when most knew that he was a game manager.  Tepper is a fuging plague.

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

Last week Bryce Young played well and willed the Panthers to a win. 

This week he's unable to make miracles consistently for this poorly equipped team.

Young's no Cam Newton and certainly is not on par with Stroud, but the cards are against him on this team. I question if Stroud could find success with this poo-show either.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

If people want to know the difference between a good QB with bad players around him from a bad one, just look at Cam who had Bell, Chandler, and Amini on his line with no good WRs and still could carry the team on his back vs Young who cant and wont and has never shown anything that he could possibly do that.

Cam had notably better weapons in Olsen and an older Smitty. 

He also had better offensive playcalling in Chud. 

He also had a much better run game with Stewart and Deangelo (Although he helped make it better)

The line was similar though.

Just now, emhoward said:

Cam had notably better weapons in Olsen and an older Smitty. 

He also had better offensive playcalling in Chud. 

He also had a much better run game with Stewart and Deangelo (Although he helped make it better)

The line was similar though.

in 2014 he had literal garbage and we made the playoffs

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Fright said:

Lol you can like a team and dislike some of the players… forcing yourself to like poo just because has to be a sad way to live. 

As a panthers fan since day one. That's just the way it is.. we suck arse periodt. No back 2 back winning season, Ham Netwon as our best franchise QB, Jake Delommne as our best journeyman QB. We kinda get use to sucking 🍆

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Last week Bryce Young played well and willed the Panthers to a win. 

This week he's unable to make miracles consistently for this poorly equipped team.

Young's no Cam Newton and certainly is not on par with Stroud, but the cards are against him on this team. I question if Stroud could find success with this poo-show either.

Not throwing multiple pick sixes at home is expecting a miracle?

That's certainly an interesting way to look at things.

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, benz0 said:

TF we gonna do about it now my ninja? Go root for the Texans and CJ. I'm a MF panthers fan, whoever TF we choose! 

Nothing to do other than watch most of y’all eat crow. Tired of telling everyone on here “I told you so,” but what’s one more.