• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young doesn't have a superprocessor, he is literally costing us games

TN05

These are the worst interceptions I've seen from a Panther since Jimmy Clausen. Like holy poo these are mistakes you expect from an UDFA, not from a #1 draft pick you traded a #1 pick and DJ Moore for. Inexplicably terrible passes that are dead the moment they were attempted. This is awful.

Edited by TN05
  • Pie 9
  • Poo 1

Just now, benz0 said:

TF we gonna do about it now my ninja? Go root for the Texans and CJ. I'm a MF panthers fan, whoever TF we choose! 

Lol you can like a team and dislike some of the players… forcing yourself to like poo just because has to be a sad way to live. 

• Pie 2

As a hater I’m gonna defend Bryce today. The line has been getting stomped all day. 

First pick was a guess read he made because he was rushed. Second pick was the right read but a bad throw. He hasn’t done anything egregiously Clausen level today. 

This team desperately needed Shenault and Damiere Byrd to survive the season. There’s no screen threat or viable deep threat to scare anyone. 

• Pie 4

Let's take the remaining rookie QB class out of the equation, Bryce just looks bad. You don't need to compare.  

With protection or under duress, the velocity is not there on his throws, throws are behind or high way more than expected, and these sideline throws seem to just hang in the air forever. He just doesn't have the zip you want.   

Every week I keep saying, we've gotta be patient, can't just say bust quite yet, but he's just not looking good.  There's only so many ways you can talk around that basic point.    

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 2

Just now, OneBadCat said:

As a hater I’m gonna defend Bryce today. The line has been getting stomped all day. 

First pick was a guess read he made because he was rushed. Second pick was the right read but a bad throw. He hasn’t done anything egregiously Clausen level today. 

This team desperately needed Shenault and Damiere Byrd to survive the season. There’s no screen threat or viable deep threat to scare anyone. 

No. Just no.

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

Or we could've just drafted a QB that makes everyone around him better and not one that needed all the players around him to make him good at all.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1