• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This isn't Bryce Youngs fault

Brent Gregory

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I don't even know who that is, man. But I know at least a dozen folks on here who were dead-silent at this time last week. Hard to take them seriously.

Poundaway.

I agree there are a few people who just don't like Bryce Young. Most just want a winner. They'd cheer for Sir Purr at QB if he could lead us to wins.

There's just no silver linings this week. There's always next week. But that cope is worn down now.

51 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Never will blame Young. Don't hate the kid. I mean why would I? But as you said he just isn't an NFL talent. But unfortunately we are stuck with him for at least 4 years, unless we can get someone to trade for him. So we have to hope this year is just rookie crap. Because number 9 is gonna be lining up at center whether we want him to or not.

But yeah this is all on the FO and effing dumbass Tepper.

Without improvement there’s nothing from stopping us from moving on in as a little as 2 years like the Jets did with Wilson

Just now, frankw said:

Poundaway.

I agree there are a few people who just don't like Bryce Young. Most just want a winner. They'd cheer for Sir Purr at QB if he could lead us to wins.

There's just no silver linings this week. There's always next week. But that cope is worn down now.

I mean I'm like that too. I want to win. 

But I was referring to the people who took last weekend off because Bryce played well and won, and who put up 30-40 posts within 2 hours of kickoff today. Can't be a coincidence all those guys were busy just one Sunday of the year.

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

After he failed to do anything but show up and do nothing except weigh in then refused to come out of that hoodie. Dude was probably carrying an extra 20 pounds from the buffet and tanked up with water just to weigh in.

He wasn't going to able to throw worth poo holding all that extra weight. Probably would have lost his balance when 15 lbs of water sloshed to 1 side in his gut when he turned. 

• Pie 1

I'm starting to think Tepper asked Steve behind the scenes to hype up Bryce after that Pro day.  Tepper always going to Steve for info on players too makes me see he overstep Scott n crew. He has slipped up countless times saying "I" .... He is getting what he deserves. Stop meddling and having your wife be the Senior Executive in making decisions. Spent all that money to hire the All Star staff, only to tell them who to pick and what to do.... 

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

He wasn't going to able to throw worth poo holding all that extra weight. Probably would have lost his balance when 15 lbs of water sloshed to 1 side in his gut when he turned. 

Lol... listen.... this is funny and can't nobody deny it 

• Beer 1