• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich doesn’t think there is any chance Burns plays Thursday

ncfan

45 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wait we don't need Burns no big deal right huddle fam?

I mean, it might not be the best matchup to highlight your point.  I mean this would be the  type matchup our D should be able to handle not having him if you had to pick a game. 

Bears are a top 5 rushing O

We are one of the top 5 worst defenses against the run.  

gameplan on a short week for Chicago should be simple.  Run, run, run. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, it might not be the best matchup to highlight your point.  I mean this would be the  type matchup our D should be able to handle not having him if you had to pick a game. 

Bears are a top 5 rushing O

We are one of the top 5 worst defenses against the run.  

gameplan on a short week for Chicago should be simple.  Run, run, run. 

Foreman will get 150

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're 1-7. It doesn't matter. The only thing we're playing for right now is trying to avoid the shame of sending the #1 overall pick to Chicago after trading a haul to get the #1 overall pick.

I don't get this. Who cares if Chicago ends up with the #1 pick? We're not going to get it regardless.

Why does it matter if it's #1 or #5? We suck either way.

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

I don't get this. Who cares if Chicago ends up with the #1 pick? We're not going to get it regardless.

Why does it matter if it's #1 or #5? We suck either way.

You don't think it would be ultra embarrassing to send a haul to Chicago for the #1 overall pick to then turn around and have part of that haul be a #1 overall pick in return?

Hell, we still talk about sending the pick that would turn into #33 overall to NE Armanti Edwards.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't think it would be ultra embarrassing to send a haul to Chicago for the #1 overall pick to then turn around and have part of that haul be a #1 overall pick in return?

Hell, we still talk about sending the pick that would turn into #33 overall to NE Armanti Edwards.

It would be embarrassing for people who hang out on message boards and Panthers Twitter. Otherwise, what difference does it actually make in terms of the future of the team?