• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say it LOUD with me Jon Ferrari as GM and Eric Sleeping With Bienemy for Head Coach

TheBigKat

8 seasons with Eagles

been around Howie Roseman and has experienced solid drafts and FA signings, he’ll be HIGHLY sought after

Eric Bienemy was mocked on this board and others, overlooked, everyone took the lazy approach of ITS ANDY REID OFFENSE and all he’s done is make the Commandos offense exciting to watch and Howell is cooking!

I pray we get demolished today on national TV so we’re one step closer to getting true all star talent here

IMG_3378.png

IMG_3379.jpeg

• Pie 4

Unless we go 1-16 this year, I don't see us letting go of Reich + Co. If they did, they better promote Evero to HC or risk looking even more incompetent than they already do. 

I could see Fitts going, but I'd prefer Wilson get promoted or if we go outside the org, they bring in Adam Peters or Louis Riddick. 

1 minute ago, Soul Rebel said:

Unless we go 1-16 this year, I don't see us letting go of Reich + Co. If they did, they better promote Evero to HC or risk looking even more incompetent than they already do. 

I could see Fitts going, but I'd prefer Wilson get promoted or if we go outside the org, they bring in Adam Peters or Louis Riddick. 

No more off cycle

complete overhaul

• Pie 5

5 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

8 seasons with Eagles

been around Howie Roseman and has experienced solid drafts and FA signings, he’ll be HIGHLY sought after

Eric Bienemy was mocked on this board and others, overlooked, everyone took the lazy approach of ITS ANDY REID OFFENSE and all he’s done is make the Commandos offense exciting to watch and Howell is cooking!

I pray we get demolished today on national TV so we’re one step closer to getting true all star talent here

IMG_3378.png

IMG_3379.jpeg

Armchair owners. We could have had Bienemy as head coach. So many excuses: he doesn’t interview well, Andy Reids offense blablabla.

Making him our head coach would be great for Bryce Young.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Car123 said:

Armchair owners. We could have had Bienemy as head coach. So many excuses: he doesn’t interview well, Andy Reids offense blablabla.

It’s insulting that he had to go work with the Dumpster fire Commandos under the guidance of Moron Rivera just to prove he’s the real deal

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Doesn't matter who we have at GM, Tepper is just going to tell them some sort of dumbass half-measure and get us cooked like he always does. 2020- half measure and brings in Teddy B on a stupid contract instead of ridding out Cam's last year of contract or let Heinicke or Kyle Allen get us Trevor Lawrence. 2021- Trades for Sam Darnold one year into wasted Teddy B contract AND picks up his 5th year option.
2022- Trades for Mayfield, Trades for Matt Corral instead of riding out Darnold's last year.

Sacks Rhule halfway thru season instead of before season. Rhule was bringing us safely to the #1 pick all by himself with CMC and DJ Moore still on the team. Nope, trades CMC, keeps DJ Moore all the while this chucklefug wants the #1 pick. We win and instead of riding with Sam Darnold and Will Levis or trading two first for the #3 pick and keeping DJ Moore, he trades DJ moore after the season instead of before the trade deadline where we could have GOT a #1 pick(from the Bears more than likely) and earned the #1 pick without giving up poo.

Doesn't matter if its Hurney, Rhule, or Fitterer, everything we do with Tepper is a fuging half-baked half-measure since he bought the team.

• Pie 4

10 minutes ago, Car123 said:

There was another offensive coordinator from a SB team this past year that could have been a HC option but word is he had a bad zoom interview. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If we go 1-16 you want to keep everyone?

If we got 1-16, everybody needs to be fired.  I don't care that it's 1 year.

Honestly, with how archaic the scheme is; it should probably happen anyway even if they eek out 3 or 4 wins (doubtful).

Maybe I'd keep Evero, he is doing OK with tons of injuries on his side of the ball.

• Pie 2

HELLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO

There is a reason Bienemy hasn't gotten a HC job yet, and it's not because of the color of his skin

He rubs people the wrong way, particularly his players, and he has a bunch of questionable issues in his past.

If you can't get along with the best player in the NFL, who your career depends on, then you probably don't have the proper temperament and coaching style to be a successful NFL HC.  

And it was painfully clear that Mahomes never really liked the guy

He's basically the next Josh McDaniels, someone who is a good X's and O's coach, so they succeed as an OC, but they just don't have the right personality and coaching style to make it as a HC and will just create friction in the locker room.