• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Short Stack vs Pickles

Panthers Fan 69

47 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Rookie Sanchez threw for 2.4k yards in 15 games with 12 TDs to 20 INTs...

Bryce hasn't looked good but the hyperbole comparing him to guys like Clausen and Sanchez is just lazy.

Screenshot_20231109_233907_Chrome.jpg.ba3878bdb8f9ef829ae8bb07bdeb65af.jpg

For context, Bryce was at 29.5 before tonight's game...

1 hour ago, Stumpy said:

That's a lot of text to not answer the question.

Also, The Jimmy was in the NFL for 6 seasons not 3. To think otherwise is just being ignorant.

Lol you got me, was going off his PFR which only has him throwing regular season passes in 3 seasons.  But I'm not far off.

2 seasons in Carolina, waived before start of 2013 regular season.  1 season in Chicago, waived during his 4th season (2015) and picked up by Baltimore.  So only 3 years where he spent the year on one team, then his 4th and final year he split between Bears and Ravens (after getting waived).  

Pickles was an ahole to Cam, but other than that he got a Raw deal, Fox was loyal to Jake, didn't want to draft him, then Jake is cut(against Fox's wishes), so he coached 2010 like he knew he was on his way out the door , and didn't care to crush Clausens confidence 

Bryce is the worst QB I have seen ever make a starting NFL roster , it's not just about coaching, or offensive talent, he shows no flashes, no signs that he is improving or learning anything, he shanks short passes to RBs, shows piss poor arm streangth, and despite his small stature is slower than a 300 ib lineman l,  I hate it for the guy, but he is not NFL material, and everyone responsible for drafting him should be canned 

Cams busted shoulder would be a vast improvement over Bryce Young , but I am not suggesting that because I don't want Cam nowhere near Teppers poo show

2 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Bryce is the worst QB I have seen ever make a starting NFL roster , it's not just about coaching, or offensive talent, he shows no flashes, no signs that he is improving or learning anything, he shanks short passes to RBs, shows piss poor arm streangth

Cams busted shoulder would be a vast improvement over Bryce Young , but I am not suggesting that because I don't want Cam nowhere near Teppers poo show

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for reading it.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

They might have more in common than we know. 
I promise anyone who wasn’t there for it, John Fox did NOT want Clausen and he did nothing to help the kid.  It reminded me of fighting parents (JR and Fox) using the kid as a weapon. 
I lost respect for John Fox that year. A lot of it.  

I guess  it”s different because Frank wanted Bryce. 
edit: that post up there might be the first I have shat on. Let the guy have his opinions.

As if some of yours are all that. Especially that one. 

Edited by stratocatter
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

They might have more in common than we know. 
I promise anyone who wasn’t there for it, John Fox did NOT want Clausen and he did nothing to help the kid.  It reminded me of fighting parents (JR and Fox) using the kid as a weapon. 
I lost respect for John Fox that year. A lot of it.  

I guess  it”s different because Frank wanted Bryce. 
edit: that post up there might be the first I have shat on. Let the guy have his opinions.

As if some of yours are all that. Especially that one. 

You quote the bdawg if you want to talk to him, coward. That guy is entitled to his opinion as I am entitled to tell him what I think about his opinion.

Anyways, the only post you have ever shat on is literally a word for word quote from an Adam Sandler movie. So great choice, I guess

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, thebdawg said:

You quote the bdawg if you want to talk to him, coward. That guy is entitled to his opinion as I am entitled to tell him what I think about his opinion.

Anyways, the only post you have ever shat on is literally a word for word quote from an Adam Sandler movie. So great choice, I guess

Actually saw the movie and still don’t remember it.

I got a sense of humour outside of this lower than poo football operation, but the horrible football we have been tethered to (simply due to geography at this point), crushes it every time it tries to take a breath. 

And btw if that coward poo is another movie,  I don’t get that one either but whatever. If it is a typical insult fug off. 

Edited by stratocatter