• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Protest on Mint Street this Sunday at noon

Lame Duck

What exactly are we protesting and what is the goal of this? Like do they expect tepper to come out and throw his hands up and say “Alright, I can’t take all this noise, I’ll selling the team to you guys for $1, just don’t make me listen to it anymore”. 

Sidenote:

Remember when Saints fans tried to have a protest for Bountygate’s penalties and PhillyB trolled the Facebook page bad enough that the organizer challenged him to a fight? I think like 15 people showed up including Alice.

5 hours ago, X-Clown said:

What exactly are we protesting and what is the goal of this? Like do they expect tepper to come out and throw his hands up and say “Alright, I can’t take all this noise, I’ll selling the team to you guys for $1, just don’t make me listen to it anymore”. 

Sidenote:

Remember when Saints fans tried to have a protest for Bountygate’s penalties and PhillyB trolled the Facebook page bad enough that the organizer challenged him to a fight? I think like 15 people showed up including Alice.

I think most people who breathe air have at one time or another wanted to fight PhillyB. He has that affect on people.

• Pie 1

Stop going to the games, sell your tickets for what you can get for them, don't buy any Panther merchandise.

I am sure billionaire Tep doesn't care, but when your stadium is mostly empty of Panther fans and when bad teams play the worst team in the league it's not a good look.  Neither is having a stadium full of Cowboy, Packers, and maybe Falcons fans.

Tepper knows this team is fugged up, does he care enough to try and fix it and stay away?