• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Protest on Mint Street this Sunday at noon

Lame Duck

2 hours ago, Butterflyj30 said:

It has been cancelled for some reason the reason will air at 9:30am

Watched this and there was a good point/solution brought up.  

The only way to reach Dave Tepper is if people stop buying PSLs. Protesting, not showing up to games, etc…won’t reach Dave because it won’t affect his bottom line. Another lane is public embarrassment through the news/social media but we should save the local beat writers. 

The Wine 🍷 and Cheese 🧀 crowd will have to give up on the Panthers for things to really change. Truth is that won’t happen because that crowd sees owning PSLs as a status symbol/prideful purchase.  Being blind supporters is the way to being “true fans” to this lot.  They’re not true fans, they’re haughty assholes.

spacer.png

Edited by AceMan
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, AceMan said:

Watched this and there was a good point/solution brought up.  

The only way to reach Dave Tepper is if people stop buying PSLs. Protesting, not showing up to games, etc…won’t reach Dave because it won’t affect his bottom line. Another lane is public embarrassment through the news/social media but we should save the local beat writers. 

The Wine 🍷 and Cheese 🧀 crowd will have to give up on the Panthers for things to really change. Truth is that won’t happen because that crowd sees owning PSLs as a status symbol/prideful purchase.  Being blind supporters is the way to being “true fans” to this lot.  They’re not true fans, they’re haughty assholes.

spacer.png

Intensifies Amazon GIF

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, ickmule said:

The bulk of the fans in the Carolinas don’t care enough to protest.  Most will just give up.  

What is there to protest? I mean, you protest to create some type of action, right? The Panthers' problem hasn't been inaction

The Panthers' problem has been a series of knee jerk reaction bad decisions that have dug us into a massive hole.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What is there to protest? I mean, you protest to create some type of action, right? The Panthers' problem hasn't been inaction

The Panthers' problem has been a series of knee jerk reaction bad decisions that have dug us into a massive hole.

Me personally, I wouldn’t waste my time protesting on the street over a football team even if there was something to protest.  I was simply saying most wouldn’t do it anyway.