• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently Fitt Tried…

WarHeel

4 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Fitter is a desperate fuging idiot. Guy has dealt away all his good players and all his draft capital to build the worst team in the league and he’s STILL swinging for the fences. He’s like an addict drinking rubbing alcohol to get a fix. He has to go now. 

He was almost certainly told to do this by Tepper.  

This is not a good time to be a Carolina Panthers fan.

Sadly, the lowly 2023 Panthers are in the running of becoming the worse team in their entire history.

Fitterer has compiled one of the worst rosters in the league and left the team with limited cap space and draft assets to improve it moving forward.

• Pie 7

3 minutes ago, thennek said:

I would rather have DJ Moore back. What a stupid trade. Trade the best WR since 89 and then realize the offense has no playmakers then proceed to trade away more picks to replace him. 

Imagine how much more explosive this offense would be if we still had Moore and CmC

7 minutes ago, TN05 said:

Imagine how much more explosive this offense would be if we still had Moore and CmC

It makes me sad to think about that. I legit believe CMC could be a HOF guy…he is that good. The Panthers traded him for day two picks and replaced him with unforgettable names….except Young. 

2 hours ago, WarHeel said:

I get most of you don’t want a 30+ year old receiver but Higgins is 24 and would have greatly helped this offense for the right price. I have no issue with Fitt trying to make that trade if it was a justifiable value. We were only like 3 games out from division lead at the time before the trade deadline and no one can argue we don’t need help at WR when everyone on here is constantly bitching about our guys not getting separation. 

Higgins probably cost you around a first round pick.   

we got a bad GM going all in on Frank Reich at what likely is near the end of his own tenure.  

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I'm tired of this nice guy who's willing to listen to every deal.

I'm ready for evil.  I want ruthless, conniving. Evil

Dr.-Evil.jpg

We got a chump who teams have been ripping off to date in trades.  If I was even considering  trading a high value guy I would call Fitt. 

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

Higgins probably cost you around a first round pick.   

we got a bad GM going all in on Frank Reich at what likely is near the end of his own tenure.  

I was a big proponent for offering up bodies vs picks. Honestly felt that this season was a wash 4 games in and getting a 1st rounder back was paramount.